Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Any recommendations where to sell-out my whole clothing inventory?

Hi, I need to liquidate my new/tagged women's & juniors clothing inventory about 2 pallets. Some higher-end brands to decent labels. I've tried reaching out to some of the major online liquidation sites, but they want astronomical membership fees and...

unhappy buyer

MY KIDS ,MY SPOUSE AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN ILL . HOSPITAL STAYS AND VISITS HAVE MADE THINGS ABIT DIFFICULT. NOW I HAVE A BUYERUPSET DUE TO DELAYED SHIPPING ON MY PART. I ADVERTISE 3 DAY DELIVERY AND PHYSICALY JUST WAS NOT ABLE TO SHIP WHILE IN HOSPITAL....

All Overseas Buyers Steal your product.

I have no Idea why Ebay wants to force Sellers to Sell Overseas. Every Single Time I ship outside the country, other than Canada. The Buyer opens an "ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED CASE" 100% of the time. And they just steal what ever you send them. They do i...

Resolved! Warning for sellers

I have a big question.Yesterday i got a massege from ebay mebmer reffering an item selling by me. But that was not related to that item and he has put her personal mobile phone number. But ebay sent me a warning massege "Warning - Offers to sell outs...

New member trying to build positive feedback, but NOBODY ever bothers to leave it. Why?

Hello to all! I am pretty new to eBay, it's been 4 months now. I am doing pretty well and specialize in antiques. My issue is this; I am trying to build up positive feedback so buyers will trust purchasing from me and not think I am a "newbie" who do...

How to I ship a Huge item?

I want to sell a CANON PIXMA PRO-100, however, the bot is huge and heavy. Ideally, I would prefer a shipment company come and pick it up. Which service should I use. Also, should I charge shipping to the customer? Or offer free shipping? Thanks in ad...

Resolved! Sales down,business is dying

It is official for me : business is agonizing here. After all these years I can't make enough to pay my bills,and it's been a good while.I talked to Ebay several times about what could be the problem,but obviously you never get the answer that solves...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 48 replies
  • 5 helpful

This order was not successful. Payment for this order has failed?

Someone bought 12 items from me a few days ago. I sent the invoice of how much the items would be including the shipping the seller replies witha message how to package it. I never recived a payment but got this message This order was not successful....

Promotional Listing Question

I'm just now reading up on it. Read about it on Seller Hub and the thread here. As I am a TRS it appears I will recieve a monthly credit so I am open to trying it -- just had a few questions for those better informed: Can you do it with relisting som...

Potential Scam, But Not Sure

I put up for sale a LG G5 cell phone. The phone was in excellent condition with no scratches, dings etc. A buyer purchased the phone and I immediately shipped it to him in protective packaging. About two weeks after purchasing the phone, the buyer co...

Resolved! Blatant fraud reported and ignored

I found a listing for Roman Bronze Ring Item. I asked for provenance. Seller responded "The ring is found in Greece on 1950 near to river EVROTAS and all this years is belong to private collection.Count 9 AD- 12 AD." I searched Google for same image ...

Auctions vs Best offers

Hi eBayers! I started about 9 months ago selling on eBay. I'm getting a little bored with my listings. They are all Best offers listings. I have tried auctions very few times. I sell mostly pre-owned shoes. Is it worth running auctions? I see some pe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why it has become harder to sell stuff.

It seems every time I turn on the TV, I see a new "app" being advertised to sell stuff from your phone, there are dozens of them now. Then you have dozens of local "Groups" on your popular social media platform. Then when you add here, and several ot...

So Apparently, Someone has Declared War against my Account using Negative FeedBack

I've recieved more negative feedback this week than I have in the last year. It's too many to be a coincidence. It sure seems like a competitor has had a number of his friends basically attack my account using negative feedback to try and make me go ...

Buyer is claiming the North Face jacket I sold was fake

I sold a "The North Face fleece jacket" and I received a negative feedback for the first time. I have been selling and buying on ebay since 2007 with a 100% positive feedback. The buyer left me negative feedback saying "fake" and not contacting me. I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors