Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Picture Hosting ~ My site or eBay's?

I've been hosting my own pictures for years. But when I look at my listings on mobile you have to click on the description to see my other pictures besides the one in gallery. I'm not howmany people do that. If I have eBay host my pictures I do belie...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody familiar with Bonanza??? I am DONE with Ebay

Anyone tried Bonanza. They seem to have great reviews. I see they have an app that will upload your Ebay items right to there site. Ebay has too many technical glittches and not available at this time messages. Not to mention a MAJOR decline in sales...

Vacation Mode -- Quesstion about auctions

Hi! If I set my store on vacation for a trip I am taking this week Friday - Monday what will happen to my auctions? Anything? I put a few up on a 10-day auction earlier today and I'll be home before they end. I am not hiding my listings, just extendi...

ebay store

how do u start one? is it better than auctions if u have a ton of stuff to sell?

Buyers Remorse, will ebay remove negative feedback?

Hello,I dont know how much detail i can get into (privacy),But someone bought some circuit boards 1 month and 1 day ago, I have a return period of 14 days.The buyer said that his son ordered it, but he went to jail and needs bail money (sounds fishy ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Innappropiate Text

I received a text message today stating that someone had puechased an item, and wanted to know how to proced.There is no record of this purchase, and I have no idea how he got my cell phone number. I do not release that to anyone.This is highly suspe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible scammer?

Hello! I am usually a buyer on ebay, but I have begun to sell some of my old games so now I'm kind of getting into the selling business. Today one of my games sold, but the buyer was someone with zero feedback who just joined today. I received the pa...

Item condition

Hello. I'm new to selling on eBay and have a question that I'd appreciate input on. I have a CB radio that I am probably going to sell. I had it tested and it power up, transmits, and receives just fine. The only problem with it is that it has a mete...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is Covering our listings with competitors listings, placed right inside of our listings

This thing that EBAY Started recently, where they cover up your listing and place your competitors listings over the top of yours, completely blocking your own customers from buying from you is just incredible. And the fact that ebay hides that they ...

Resolved! Border being cut off on the right side

My right side border is being cut off when viewing the listing. I was thinking max-width: 850px; may be causing the issue, to wide for the description space ebay allows? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.#listing { min-width: 320px...

Internet is being hacked

Just a heads up, as we all use the internet to run our business.News just flashed that there is a global attack going on.so far it is in asia, most of europe, and it crashed the english medical system.It seems to be a rolling ransom ware bug.It is cr...

Private auctions

Hello all. I've recently gotten back into selling on ebay and the simpleness of making bids private on an auction seem gone. Is there a way to designate private it without having to go through listing it in an advance listing? Thank you in advance

Is eBay closed today?

4,200 active selling items available to sell to 33 different countries, and I haven't sold an item today. What's up with that?

Listed wrong size and item sold

I had a skirt listed as size medium but as I was packing it up realized it said s/m . I messaged the buyer and no reply yet if they were okay with it.What should I do?Thanks for advice.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors