Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What To Sell On Ebay

What to sell on Ebay as a new beginner Ebay buyer that's just starting out?The clothes that I want to sell are Yeezy's, Jordans, Supreme, Bape, CDG, Vlone and brands like those. Those brands I just listed are very limited and people are willing to pa...

Why Isn't the Best Offer function operative?

this site is supposed to work perfectly as I am expected to work perfectly by "them".. well, you need to get a work-around happening for your faulty software design.. so I can accept an offer..

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Would this be a solution to final value fees on shipping?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I sell an item for 10$ and charge 10$ in shipping (in this scenario shipping costs exactly that 10$) so when I get charged the FVF on the 20$, I'm really paying a much higher % fee. (Roughly 25% of my actual pro...

Ebay's search engine NOT working

I looked at a piece of jewelry in Ethnic category and now I cannot search for any other type of jewelry. This is not good. I have noticed for the last few days that search is not working properly, but this is the worst case so far. Stopped me that is...

Alert: Your 100 Free Fixed Price Listing offer RSVP

I was wondering what is going on and if anybody else got this email from ebay. On May 3, I got a promo offer for 100 Free Fixed Price Listing and clicked on it the link is below for you all to check out. http://pages.ebay.com/promo/lcp/100Fixed.html ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got A Pineapple Mailer Today

No pineapple inside though. Poly mailer bag with a pineapple motif printed all over. Kind of different. No multi-colored letters on it either. Anybody use decorative packaging outside?

Biologist slides

Recently, I acquired a collection of microslides (40 boxes worth) from a former Biologist from the 1950/60's. In it are tissue, bone, cartilage, organ samples of various common animals, i.e. chickens, rabbits, rats, etc. Are these ok to sell on eBay?...

Found something interesting on ebay.cn

I found it under community/university/knowledge. I'm assuming it's still current since it was easy to access. Do we have any of these types of pages in the US? If we do can someone point me in that direction? This is Chrome translation so it might no...

Reported Listings

I have a competitor who has been reporting my listings. I think it's him because some people in his top watch list have had it happen. I know at least 2 of the users in that watch list. I believe to root out his competition he is going in and reporti...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bells Garden Strikes Again

Well just got another dreaded Item not received case and as always if you check the tracking it ended up in the Black Hole of Bells Garden Ca Distrubution center and pretty much can guaranteed that this was stolen from one of the many Thugs working t...

Paypal deposits

I'm a new lister and sold a few items. Does my money sit in paypal until I tell it to send it to my account or does it automatically go to the checking account that it was created agains?

Hello Ann, the seller is accepting offers for this!

Well isn't it nice. Ebay thought they'd send me a note to say that the seller has changed a listing to a best offer. They think I viewed it recently?Unfortuntely, I have never looked at the item nor the sellers items before. I hope they start doing t...

Refund buyer who's child used there ebay and PayPal??

I sold an item via buy it now or offer price.Buyer clicked buy it now. Once I messaged the buyer to thank them and let them know about postage I got a message back saying thank you and payment was sent straight away. I have sent the item and now the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

SOS!

Hi All Beautiful Ebayers! I recently opened a store as it was always a favorite past time with my mom and I when I was a child. I cannot seem to get subscribers so when I put things on sale, send out emails, etc. it is not really efficient.. SOS! Tha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Request for Partial Refund

I have a buyer in South Korea who purchased a highly collectible cup and saucer.she immediately messaged me with follow up questions about condition which were stated in the listing. I assured her about condition. She paid. I shipped ( to reshipper i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors