Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Free shipping is NOT good for your customer!

When you offer your customer free shipping you have rolled the price of shipping into the product. So when the customer buys more then 1 item they LOSE! The seller and eBay win because they both collected EXTRA money on shipping. Free shipping is unf...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay Makes Surprise Change to Best Offer (Make an Offer)

We just received an offer for one of our items this morning, and while responding to it I noticed that instead of "2 offers remaining" it now says "9 offers remaining". To my knowledge, this was never announced by eBay in the Spring Seller Update, bu...

Spank Me Hard!

Guy buys 60 items from me... Claims he wants more but never bids on more... After 2 weeks of non-payment I open a claim. He pays for 2 of the 60 items and demands I ship them ASAP! Oh my...

Change in Ebay Buyer Guarantee?

I had thought the ebay guarantee.......here:https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html covered items listed on .com with some exceptions as stated........ Now I see this:Coverage:Read item description or contact seller for details...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 180 replies
  • 3 helpful

I can not revise all my listings and sell an item

Hi All,I had a problem where I can not revise all my listings and sell an item.When I wanted to revise a listing, all photos were not showing up, and there were no item descriptions (blank), and there were some scripting codes shown in the end of pag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to add Warning notice/pop-up to buyer when order quantity is too low?

I searched across the net and safely concluded that it is impossible to set restriction for a minimum order. Anyway, I have listing that buyer can buy any amount, and I will make profit at any amount bought. But the thing is the buyer will only benef...

Paypal email not found

I want to sell an item but whatever I do, Ebay says my Paypal email not found. My Paypal account is linked to my Ebay account, why does it keep saying that?

Embedding Photos From Pictures of the Listing Itself

Hi, I'm wondering if it is permitted or against the rules to embed photos into the body of the listing using the listings own photo's that you've already uploaded to eBay?In other words, I upload photos and they are now hosted by eBay itself. Can I c...

Negative feedback

Why can´t I as a seller leave negative feedback on a byuer? They can triet me like **bleep** and call what ever they want and give me a negative feedback. I have had great problems with a customer from minute one. She has sent me rude messages, day b...

Packaged returned to me (seller), post office left slip for buyer, buyer never saw package

since the package was sent back to me, I lost out on shipping charges because the buyer never picked up the package. So, I don't even want to send it back to him because that's another shipping charge. Just watch he is going to forget again. So what ...

Intentionally buying something with no intent on actually buying item

I don't know about all of you but I have recently discovered two people whom abuse the right to buy on EBay. The lasy guy, goes and clicks BUY on my auto hauler. Several days later, after ignoring two messages from me, still has not paid for the trai...

How to find about me page ?

How to find about me page ?I can't find it........somebody help me ?!!! 

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offering free listings for one day only!

I think it's ridiculous that ebay offered 50 free listings for one day only. I didn't even see the email in enough time to list that many. Who can list that many in one day. Please ebay resend that offer for a few more days. I have so much to list an...

Restricted Account

There are many scammers out there that are getting better at hiding the obvious. When in doubt, I always forward the email to spoof@ebay.com. I recently received one that said they wantd to purchase my item but would send a cashier's check with a mov...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors