Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

EBAY STEALING MILLIONS

Why is it that Ebay claims the USPS online shipping discount as there own? Then charges a final value fee on shipping? We break even at best, usually lose money, on shipping. This site has become a profit before people criminal enterprise since being...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Wins a $5.00 Auction But Can Not Pay ???

Here is the email I just got while you guys were on my other post. Well too bad I can not list the ID of the buyer. And the drama continues on Ebay !... What should I do now >>>??? Oh yes $5 plus shipping. Great to see Americans so broke . GRRRR> I w...

Resolved! Buyer Wants To Cancel Best offer Price

I had a USMC 10K gold ring listed as a buy it now or best offer. Buyer made an offer which I accepted. After sending an invoice the buyer sent me a message that his wife does not like the ring and wants to cancel. Never had this happen before so I wo...

How badly can eBay screw up their own site?

If you're a seller this site has really degenerated into a complete waste of time. The simplest tasks now require enormous effort - IF they can be done at all.If you want to sell something at a fixed price - but allow for a best offer - FORGET IT.If ...

• 11 replies
  • 5 helpful

Fees overcharge - simply cann'ot get a refund

So, in May ebay lowered the fees they charge for the guitar & bass category to 3.5% instead of %7.Almost all the items I sell fit in this catagory. After that change, many of the items I sold during the month were still charged %7.15. I also had mult...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer no longer lives at the address

I sent the item created the label through ebay and shipped it. Few days later I asked for a payment $305. His response was where have you shipped the item. I told him what ever you ebay account address is, they created the shipping label. The item ha...

Seller blocks me

Seller blocks be because I leave a negative feedback. It is unfair. I paid on time and complain about his description on their items but he didnt take it. He blocks me from bidding his items

eBay thinks item is counterfiet

Hello, quick question. Im trying to sell authentic yeezys on eBay, but they keep removing my listing and saying that it's counterfeit when their not

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing keeps getting removed by eBay over and over.

Ive been trying to sell a pair of Adidas Yeezy Powerphase sneakers on ebay for over a week and everyday my listing gets removed by ebay for being "unauthentic" and for violating their counterfit policy. The shoes I am listing however are authentic an...

New Ebay Shopping Experience

Ok Ebay you want me to sign up for promoting items, but when i go to look for any item at first i get the New EBAY Shopping Experience which gives 5 items to pick from? Ok i know how to do the searches and stuff. But lets think of new user Buyers, ar...

Are any of you "Dad Sellers" interested in an eBay Swag Bag?

To the "Dad Sellers": http://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-for-Business/Dad-sellers-Tell-Us-Your-Story-For-a-Chance-at-eBay-Swag-Bag/ba-p/27094684 A couple of new announcements went up the other day noting recent fee changes for Motors coming next month...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller report: 5, or 10 in a time frame?

I only receive feedback for a fraction of my sales. I know I know. Be careful what you wish for~ But is this right? "Data will appear in your report only when based on at least 10 detailed seller ratings" or is this? "Note: You need to have at least ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors