Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

So if a buyer wants to go out an inspect a high dollar item they can't

So, if your a buyer you can no longer request to see the item your interested in purchasing because eBay's afraid you'll buy it off site. Plus if your a seller and you provide an address to inspect the item eBay will restrict your account. Hows this ...

BUYER ESCALATED CASE TO PAYPAL!?

Hello. I had a buyer open a return case for 'not as described' 45 days after delivery. I was given the option to decline, which I did, because it was past the 30 day window. Now i log into PayPal and he opened a case that said 'buyer refused return o...

Canadian Gov Making a Killing on Sales Tax.

So i rencently got an email from ebay that starting july 1st, they will be adding a 13% (HST) tax to their Fee's. combined with paypal thats about 13% seller fee & tax that with 13% Canadian Gov Sales Tax added to that. so here im thinking.... Some g...

Thinking of listing on half.com as alternative to Amazon

Thinking about starting to list on Half.com. I have heard of the site and have been listing items since the 90s on both Ebay and Amazon. Is this site even relative in today's marketplace? I have asked several friends and none had even heard of it. Am...

Stop Tagging the Good Guys and Start Concentrating on The Abusers & Counterfeits!!!

Good morning and sorry for the vent! First a little background. I have been in couture retail/marketing for over 30 years and on eBay for 17 years. I sell all high end and have not changed the way I list my postings in 17 years, other then the overal...

selling consignables via eBay dropoff store

Has anyone heard of SellingRequest for ebay consignment. I'm trying to find a consignment seller in the Okla City area. OR has anyone used the fedex drop off for ebay sales.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Seller Account Hacked or eBay Software - Prices Changed on All My Gold Jewelry Listings - Weird

I've been a seller for around 15 years & had by far the weirdest experience with eBay. I was at the lake with my family for about 3 hours. When I came home I saw that I had one sale & one offer pending on separate listings. When I looked up my listin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Rest of Month OFF since no sales to speak of

Well, that was an exercise in futility I guess. Listed 100 items and got 4 bids. IT is Slllllloooooooowwwwww. Well I've used up my freebies and when it's this slow I'm not likely to pay to play. So, We'll see you all next month and home life is bette...

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Sales Conversion Rates Question

We are in the process of trying to increase our sales conversion rates; taking the ultimate end price that an item goes for in an auction out of the equation, does it make a difference ONLY with respect to the sales conversion rate whether there were...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free Promotional Listings Aren't Free, EBAY Lies

EveryTime I get a Free Listings Promotion, I can list one maybe 2 listings out of the 500 offered, before Ebay starts charging me $0.30 Each. It's very sneaky, because they always give you the first one or 2 free, then you go to list more, and you ha...

Customer most likely a scam/scammer. Can I cancel Order?

Brand new account opened purchases a $80 item from me. The "item sold" email indicates they had 0 feedback. Looks like they now have 1 feedback from purchasing something else within the time it sold and now. Upon googling their address I find a BBB w...

late shipment rate is bogus

because the rate is primarily based on data from the post office. the rate is for a one year lookback. and the reason it is bogus is that the post office only keeps tracking online for 60 days. so how can ebay rate sellers if the data isnt available ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors