Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

? about ebay shipping supply coupon

Hi, I used my ebay shipping supply coupon a few days ago and I noticed this morning that it was scanned as delivered yesterday to the wrong zipcode, I did not receive my order. If I open a case how will I be reimbursed? Will ebay give me a new coupon...

Selling

WOULD LIKE TO HIRE SOMEONE TO LIST ITEMS FOR ME, IS THERE A WAY THAT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT GIVING THEM MY SIGN IN PASSWORD

Resolved! Shipping to Mexico

What are my options to ship to Mexico. Everyone seems to agree that Ebay's Global Shipping is a rip off. I've had two buyers use it out of about 600 shipments. The current item in question is a 5 x 5 x 5 inch box with a total weight of 12 ounces. It ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

How often do you get free listing promos?

I don't think I've been sent one in over six months on any of my seller accounts. Normally this isn't a problem since I rarely list more than 50 items at a time, but I've been running out of free listings really quickly over the past couple months. A...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unbiased Opinions Please!

I realize that I have asked this question/questions before but I have done some updating to my listings and I would like to get some opinions on what you think. Can you give me some feedback on what background you think is best (there are a few diffe...

E-Delcon & Tracking Issues

So I had a few sales this past week... and all of them don't have tracking. (UK, Austria...) I was checking on Stamps.com and it seems the service isn't offered anymore, or maybe I need to do something to make it trackable. Has anyone else noticed th...

have been restricted from selling

I have been amember on ebay since it started with thousands of feedbacks all positive until lsome time ago when i was hospitalized with a serious issue , at that time my wife thought she put my store on vacation setting but that didnt happen as peopl...

More ebay Software Issues

Simply so many ebay software issues in last few months. I mentioned all kinds of errors such as if item is uniqure and cannot be found ebay simply lists in a catogory of whatever ebay chooses and no option to customize catagory or list in two catagor...

Can't view/print Shipping Labels

After purchasing shipping label, the connection timed out in the iframe. Seems something wrong with the Pitney Bowes website? When I go to reprint the label I bought, I get the error: [Transport inbound I/O exception in Transaction: com.ebay.kernel.s...

Buyer wants partial refund what is the right descision

So I just recently sold my MacBook Pro, because I hardly ever used it accept for typing a paper here and there. The computer was in excellent condition with no wear, or damage to the exterior and the computer only had Microsoft office ever downloaded...

Sold Car - Buyer wants a contribution to repairs

Hi. i sold a car on eBay two weeks ago, it was on behalf of my mum who inherited when my dad died in March 2016. Her knowledge of the maintenance is very small (and mine smaller) as it was my dad's car and he looked after it. I chose to lost it and d...

this really seems Strange???

Hi, this is my 2nd atempt at opening a store, seems everytime I open a store I don't sell anything? when I'm just a Reguler seller I sell aleast twice a week, this just me or does this Happen to others here? thanks for any insight. (you can't see my ...

Not Getting the Hang of Listing - Trying to make a living

I am drowning and could use some advise. I quit my job as a Medical Billing Manager to stay home to take care of my father with COPD. I have turned to eBay in order to work from home. For the most part I enjoy looking for cool and unsual things to se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 81 replies
  • 0 helpful

hiddin fees from ebay

Hi guys i listed an add a week ago i listed the add as an auction im just waiting any messaging to respond on and i only get one message from a customer asking about shipping details so when i inform him that the parts its far away from him and it co...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors