Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Fedex/eBay under or over charging? Somethings NOT right

I sold a item yesterday with calculated shipping. The listing said $36 but my customer was charged $61 When I pull up the shipping page it says it will cost $36 with my eBay discount, but for some strange reason I'm thinking my monthly invoice will s...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

"End of Summer" promo offer problem.

So I accepted the "End of Summer" promotional deal today which offered 500 extra "free" listings, plus reduced final value fees in select categories. Fine print says that they have to be new listings, not prior listings in your "unsolds". I can live ...

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Every time I try to list an item the page errors out and does same thing on the ebay app for android, chrome, firefox. I cleared cookies o nthe browsers but no luck any ideas? "This page isn’t workingwww.sellvrfn.ebay.com redirected you too many time...

DISNEY: Anyone have a pre-teen?

Does anyone have a pre-teen duaghter or grandaughter who can identify the boy on this Disney "D-Signed" top? Must have a show on Disney or a singer, in some way related to Disney. Thank you!

another promo...

1 just ended yesterday.used up my 50 regular free listings a minute ago.was checking my "all selling page" to make sure i had none left.surprised to see i got another promo of 50 starting today.this one lasts 6 days.thrilled.was going to pay for extr...

Are there really rolling black outs that is causing zero sales on ebay?

Hello - I am looking thru the board but not seeing any discussion on this topic. I read on the ebay down detector that there is rolling blackouts confirmed by customer service agent. Prior to this I have called e-bay and have complained about we not ...

Resolved! Watching an Item

I have had items listed for 30 days at a time (not on Auction, but "Buy It Now"). Many items get several "Watchers" throughout the month. When the month ends and the new month begins, I automatically relist the item. However, the number of "Watchers"...

I've noticed sellers making prints of images they didn't make?

This isn't the first time I've come across such a thing, but recently one seller in particular I've seen making poster prints of drawings they've stolen from fansites such as deviantArt or Pixiv. I attempted to report one (including URL source for th...

Great day guys!

Had a buyer just call me a SMug POS and a ahole... and " F YOU " long story short, i made a mistake with my zipcode, buyer was in cali i am in georgia. i made the mistake, i apologized to the buyer and said sorry for inconvenience... they wanted it f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay always back the buyer - need to put pressure on ebay - reporting to the on line police site.

Hi All I have a bussiness account and my wife has this account and have found that ebay always back the buyer even if they lie . they can say what ever they want and ebay does not care , send damage items back, lie about a product etcwe would not sta...

No Acceptance Scan -- Should I worry?

I dropped a package off at a local PO today at 3:00. It is still not showing an acceptance scan in tracking. Is it too soon to be worried?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors