Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Mobile site not showing all variation

I have a listing showing different shades of lipstick but when I search my own listing it is missing some shades when I use the mobile site .. when I use the classic site it shows all my variations . Who do I ask to fix this?

New to me, anyway... Some Groupon sellers are using items on eBay for their "inventory."

Is this a common practice? I had a buyer order something from me, but was not satisfied with the texture (it was pork jerky) and so asked for a refund, which I promptly gave. Then I got another order to ship to her address! Here is the followup (our ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good job, ebay

Just tried to buy something, IPR. Got the red "try again" message. Being savvy, I tried again. 3 times. Same message. Being super savvy, I put the item in my cart. Even though my cart said nothing was there (the little cart picture thingy), it was th...

Resolved! Major fee calculation error re combined shipping

emailed to eBay You have a major problem re fee calculations for combined shipping. Check my current activity. You are over billing me by approximately 23.00 Each line Combined fee 10% Formula should be (total invoice billed to buyer / total line ite...

FEEDBACK NEEDS to CHANGE...THOUGHTS?

It's quite frustrating that eBay allows Negative feedback to stand when a buyer gives no valid reason in issuing a negative when the item was shipped new, on time and As Described.Should Feedback be limited to the actual merits of the transaction? An...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller hospitalized

My mother in law is in the hospital and she has some active listings posted for sale now. How can I remove them? I don't know how long she will be in the hospital.

Please help

I recently listed an item on ebay a planet eclipse csr paintball gun for 1600$. On aug 23 the item was sold but when i check my paypal account it shows 1600$ This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the paymen...

Unhappy eBay doesn't allow true feedback against buyers

When did eBay stop allowing sellers to leave negative feedback on buyers, and only allowing you to "report" them? I have a buyer who has scammed me for a discount (I could go into the specifics of what an awful buyer he has been from before he even w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! credit cards processed by PayPal

HI folks, once again on my listings the little block of "credit cards processed by paypal" under payments has dissappeared. now says (under payments) paypal / see details. i would like to have that little block of cc's back. is it possible? how? or s...

eBay for Charity - Please accept terms and conditions to list this item for nonprofit - WHERE?

I have a couple of listing that use ebay for charity. Have sold items and paid the donation, no problems at all. Now, when I try to add the ebay for charity to additional items already listed, it won't get accepted. On the item revision page, I keep ...

This sounds fishy right (fast sale, strange email)?

Hi there, I listed an item tonight and it sold really quickly at my buy it now price, which I did not expect. I immediately got a payment pending email from PayPal, and then very quickly after, an email from the buyer with the following: "Hello Frien...

I can't cancel a order

Hi. I sell am item and the buyer send a message saying that he was hacked and that he does not want the item. I'm trying to cancel de order and Ebay said that the system has an 'hiccup'. I went to the Resolution Center and the system says that the it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors