Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Perhaps eBay needs "Buyer" educational classes?

It seems to me that maybe alot of the recent increased returns - refund - negatives yada yada could be avoided if eBay would just school the buyers? Just got a request to ship to a different address on a purchased item. I informed her that she would ...

How many times...

how many times do you thing the words "seller Hub" was use in ebay offices in the last few days? you know it is like walking up to your bank, and finding they put a new ATM machine in... what you going to do tell tehm your money is in the bank , so r...

Revising Listing ERROR: "It looks like there's a problem with this listing..."

anyone else having an issue revising a particular listing and gets the error"It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again." ?I can revise my other listings, but this particular one is giv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS , ABUSIVE MESSAGES

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF EBAY REALLY REVIEWS THE MESSAGES WE, SELLERS SEND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SOME UGLY BUYERS AND ASK EBAY TO REVIEW THE ABUSIVE MESSAGES SENT BY THOSE PEOPLE OR FALSE UNREAL NEGATIVE FEEDDBACKS LEFT BY THEM? I AM VERY VERY CURIOUS...

Ebay Please stop with the surprise we changed everything.

You want me to be on time with shipping but you keep changing things, this new format is killing me, cant see anything easy, if i want to see how many items need relisting I have to go to a new page, gave me a chance to opt out and even the opt out p...

Answering messages

Apparently now a seller must respond to all messages or they will get slapped. This is so funny. I get messages and answer them. Then I get a thank you. I answer you are welcome-have a great day. Then questioner writes back thanks again. Once again I...

Resolved! 0 Feedback buyer paid, and another 0 Feedback buyer replied

Dear all, A buyer with 0 feedback has purchased my item of 650 dollars and paid via PayPal (address macthed).I then printed the shipping labels and replied to him regarding the signature requirement.And....I got a total different user with 0 feedback...

USPS GPS Tracking... Anyone had success?

I posted this in shipping as well, just in case you see this there!! So I had a package that was delivered on the 23rd, and I got a case that the item was not received. Not my first go round with INR cases. Posted the tracking, and have not heard bac...

crazy - buyer now selling item they wanted to return

I sold an item July 30 and buyer came back for a return case Aug. 22 claiming a defect over a feature the item doesn't even have, a light that some models have but this one does not and did not from new. Go round and round with the buyer a couple of ...

Ebay please lock down old threads! Search bringing up WRONG information

I just got a kudo for a post I wrote in 2014 but unfortunately the information is no longer correct. Why are these threads allowed to be searched? They are giving readers the wrong information! The Ebay returns/case system is complicated enough witho...

50 Free Listings Not Working Again

I saved my 50 free to the end of the month and now I can't use them. When I go to list, it is charging me the listing fee. Is anybody working on this at eBay? Or is it working for everyone else?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Partial refunds, and why it's driving me off ebay as a seller.

This idea that buyers can get a well-described item and then ask for a partial refund without ebay having a way to partially credit the final value fee is ridiculous. It's probably going to pull me off ebay after almost two decades of selling. I made...

Listings with invalid product identifiers will no longer be accepted.

Just receive an email from eBay;We're writing again to inform you that some of your listings are still missing a valid product identifier. eBay now requires all new and manufacturer refurbished item listings in most categories to include a valid bran...

Refund started in error due to technical difficulties Power surge ) eBAYS sUPPORT

Hello,I am compelled to post this probloem occurred with a seller and Ebays stand on the outcome.I have been a member for 17 years ..I am a top rate seller and have supported e bays for all these years. RecentlyI sold a purse note listing no. (182694...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors