cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Feedback buyer paid, and another 0 Feedback buyer replied

Dear all,

A buyer with 0 feedback has purchased my item of 650 dollars and paid via PayPal (address macthed).

I then printed the shipping labels and replied to him regarding the signature requirement.

And....I got a total different user with 0 feedback replied to me saying "Thanks for great deal! Can you ship to XXX instead? My dad was sick brah brah brah..."

This transaction suddenly became very fishy to me.

Should I cancel the order due to potential account hacked or scam?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That is the new trendy scam.  Usually not so suspicious though with 0 and 0 feedback ids.

Mostly it's just a buyer and another ebayer, different id that has no relation to the buyer, would swoop in soon after the sale asking if the seller would ship to a different address.  Some newbie selers do it.

I would never list any electronic on ebay.

(*Bleep*)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You ship that ipad anywhere you can kiss it and your money good bye. You are covered by ebay for a address change email,but not by paypal....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

I am totally aware of that and will only shipped to the confirmed address.

My concern is that there is another user knowing the detail of this transaction and his attempt to scam me was pretty obvious.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Good ahead and ship it to the confirmed address you'll just lose it to a not as described dispute. You are being worked trying to get it for free and if they don't get it one way they'll get it another. The item is to much in demand to even be listed on ebay.....

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That is the new trendy scam.  Usually not so suspicious though with 0 and 0 feedback ids.

Mostly it's just a buyer and another ebayer, different id that has no relation to the buyer, would swoop in soon after the sale asking if the seller would ship to a different address.  Some newbie selers do it.

I would never list any electronic on ebay.

(*Bleep*)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you all for the assistance.

I have cancel the order. Still feeling shocked...

Message 6 of 6
latest reply