Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Unwanted Seller Cancellation: Can't Leave Feedback?

This is new to me: I came across a good BuyItNow deal, hit the button, paid immediately... and then several hours later, the seller cancelled the sale and refunded my 3-figure payment, telling me in a message that they had listed the item for someone...

Paypal Unauthorized Transaction case filed against me for 7/6/17 purchase. Help please.

Buyer purchased item on 7/6/17 it was delivered via USPS on 7/10/17. Paypal and Ebay said OK to ship and item was shipped to address on Paypal transaction page. USPS tracking states delivered to the city/zipcode on Paypal transaction page. Buyer open...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

So disappointed

Why do buyers have no accountability on ebay anymore?

Ebay priorities

Ebay forces larger images on us... Update item specifics with manufacture, UPC, etc...remove Active content...Revising your lisings for Broswer security enahncments via a 3rd. party...Forces sellers hub on sellers, then seems to abandon developement ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sold an item but buyer didnt pay!

Hi, Buyer didnt pay, PAYPAL transaction stated OK TO SHIP, although it was actually in Pending status that is what Paypal claims. I opened an unpaid case and it was almost immediatly closed and additionaly EBAY claims i got paid, **bleep** is going o...

Ebay UK visibility needs to be re-payed after each listing revise

This problem is new: after minor listing revise i've notice i need to pay again for UK visibility (0.60$). Usually Ebay recognized this was already done at listing start (listing duration is 30 days with automatic renewal) and did not demand fees aga...

A little suspicious

Day before yesterday I listed my gtx 1080ti founders edition for 700$ on a 5 day auction with 915$ buyout 115$ more than it is on Amazon when it's actually in stock, yesterday a brand new account no sales or anything buys it out and I'm like ok cool ...

There is NO such thing as No Returns on Ebay- corrected headline

Well, after all these years (19) the returns policy is giving me heartburn... You see, all these clowns have learned how to game it.(well really, ebay encourages returns and etc.) I had a guy bid 39 times on an item, win it and then decide to open a ...

Buyers who bid rediculous prices and want free shipping.

I have seen suggestions from ebay on how to increase your sales. One is to lower your prices and take bids. During September I am having a 20% discount throughout my store in hopes of increasing sales. I am continuously having customers want to bid r...

Photos Disappearing in "Draft" Listings

Anyone else having a problem with photos disappearing in listings saved to drafts? Have created three listings and saved them all to Drafts. Then I opened each one and took photos. Saved all three to drafts again. Only one has photos. Took photos for...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sending Invoices

While I do not have a need to send invoices often I still want to know how. I have not been able to load the "send invoice" screen on my laptop for a long time but I was able to do it from my phone. The problem is I can no longer find the option to s...

Buyer did not pay

Ebay told me "PAID Ship now so i did when i got home it said payment pending. so i called Ebay and they gave so money back i was just wondering if its normal for them to give me some not all of it money back.

Buyer bought item - didn't pay -

Buyer purchased an item but didn't pay. 2 days later I opened up a not paid case. About an hour after I open the case the buyer claims they got hacked and asked me to cancel the purchase. Shouldn't they cancel the order or their end so I don't get di...

Buyer claims "unauthorized transaction" 7 wks after receiving item

Hello. I've never posted here so I hope this is the right area. An eBay member bought a hard drive from me and received it on 7/27/17 according to the tracking information. On 9/15/17, he claimed that this was an unauthorized transaction on PayPal, a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors