Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Items showing up as Sold or Not Available

I've been noticing this over the past week. When on a sellers site, I go to look at an item for more detail and it comes up with that it's either been removed or sold. When I try again it lets me see the item. It's not all items, just the occasional ...

Resolved! A question about scheduled listings with a store subscription

Hi ..... I just opened an eBay store this morning.I was going to list some items for auctions when I found out that it was a .15 cent charge per listing for scheduling (which really sucks by the way).My question is,if I list using the scheduling and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to delete unsold items.

Unsold box says no items unsold. But under activity we see (10) unsold.How can we get rid of that (10) so we know the accurate number of unsold items which is a BIG 0. Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer did not read ad correctly and now wants a return. I already bought the shipping postage stamp.

So I had some gopro accessories for sale with the title as "GoPro Hero 3+ Accessories." When I told the buyer that I would be shipping out the accessories the next day, he messaged me back saying he thought the gopro camera itself was included even t...

Changes to Chrome will affect Listings

I got the latest letter from ebay:Starting in October 2017, Google Chrome—the browser used by almost half of all eBay buyers—will begin displaying the message "Not Secure" in the address bar when users visit standard HTTP pages or HTTPS pages that in...

Variations in militaria

Ive been noticing issues with the categories, specifically colletibles>militaria.Military gear that is sold on ebay a lot of times is current and meant for active duty, especially the uniforms and clothing. Well uniforms and clothing come in multiple...

Resolved! Contact Information

I have had my phone number in my listings for years now but tonight I got an email saying phone numbers are no longer allowed. I have over 7,500 listings with contact info and each one will have to be edited to delete the phone #. The email said thes...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem uploading photos to listing

Please, please help me, my photos wont upload to my listings. I've tried everything in the the book. A few weeks ago I managed to upload photos to two listings, now it's back to where I started. This problem has been going on for months. This is a se...

Does this look like extorsion?

The buyer sent me this message....------------------------Getting ready to leave feedback but I can't honestly give all 5 stars... Product is nice and all but I am not satisfied...I didn`t specify color the silver that I needed so I recevied Black I ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

"shipping cost cannot be calculated. please enter a valid zip code" Error and Solution

I've seen this error many times - normally what happens is, the item gets posted and the customer will see the "shipping cost cannot be calculated. please enter a valid zip code" error, sometimes the buyer will send a message like "Why doesn't it all...

• 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Return Request Solved+Buyer Unresponsive

Hi guys, I recently sold a Nexus 6 I had run through the setup process (but otherwise was open box). Unfortunately, I completely forgot to disable FRP when shipping to the buyer. So, upon his opening of a return request (and at his agreement to close...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors