Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Local pick up

Been using eBay since 01. Never did a local pickup. I am the seller. Want to make sure I don't get screwed Anyway I know eBay and PayPal like tracking numbers. With local pickup there will be no tracking numbers. I want to make sure the buyer can't s...

EBay now won't help with a false INAD for three days?

I'm dealing with a situation that unfortunately I've dealt with several times in the past : a buyer opening a false INAD case to force a remorse return for a clothing item that was listed with measurements. (In this situation, there are clear message...

Wrote DO NOT FORWARD on package & USPS still Forwarded it???

Just had another package forwarded by the USPS. This package was sent via Priority Mail and I used Ebay labels. On this particular label just above the barcode, I wrote in big black sharpie marker "DO NOT FORWARD". Today I look at the tracking and it...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller here, very quickly losing faith in being successful on ebay...

Things started off fine, but have quickly become much more complicated for me here. To quickly summarize, I have learned a lot of things about ebay having been a buyer for a long time and now starting to become a seller: Electronics is one of the hig...

Site really messed up- Hi Joshua

What's up! we've been having problems looking at items.every time we try to look at or modify an item, this is what we get...The last thing is what happens when we try to edit an item. HELP!

BFP.JPG bfp1.JPG Octet.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Awaiting Payment

Ok, so I'm selling an item, and im seeing a message from eBay telling me that the buyer was suspicious and the bids got taken off or whatever. I look at my sold items and i see it says "Awaiting Payment" but if i go on PayPal i see the amount pending...

Link to web address that lists fitment

Can i include a link to an external web site that just lists what a filter fits. ie. a link such as this: All Applications It is for a air filter that would go in Business and Industral catagory on an item that is not in ebay motors catalog and just ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I do not see my listing in the best match

Hello, I am wondering if it still have a bug with GTC listing? The month ago we had listing in first pages and now we cannot find our listing unless we select a price range and still some does not show.Any way to fix this? Thanks!

Resolved! Has Anyone Ever filed a Report for theft and/or Mail Fraud?? How did it go?

I have a buyer who purchased a couple of razors from me. 3 feedbacks. They are from 1983. I stated they are unused. She/He contacted me first via messages to ask the model #. I had to go buy a magnifying glass to read it, as it was raised lettering s...

How long does a buyer get to return an item?

eBay stepped in to settle a return dispute and eBay decided to instruct them to return the item. It's been over a week and I've received no information from the buyer as to how the intend to make the return. It's been almost a month since the origina...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping calculator not working at all, any zip code comes up invalid

Potential buyer contacted me that any zip code typed into the shipping calculator comes up invalid, and he is right. Tried it and same thing. This site is a mess. How is anyone supposed to buy things from me when they can't even get a shipping price?

Malfunctioning link on my seller dashboard

On the seller dashboard in the lower right corner it tells me that I have 26 listings that do not have, collectively, 1 day handling and 30 day returns. All of my other listings are OK This just popped up in the last week. Up until then I was showing...

What's Up with the New "My ebay" Landing Page?

Wow, what a change of functionality has the "My ebay" landing page undergone!!! Oh-boy, ebay has slid off of the rails with the most recent revision (as of September 1, 2017) of its "My ebay Landing Page." With the overemphasis of buyer and seller ra...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors