Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

UPC codes reused and recycled by manufacturer Proof included

Here is a PRIME example of companies reusing the UPC CODE look at the 2 patterns of Mccall's 4230 The second and fourth both have the UPC code as 023795423014 and both have the same MPN pf 4230. You will see 2 different patterns BOTH HAVE SAME UPC AN...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Need Help! inventory question personal and free items

I really need help with selling and logging items because of lack of records or avoiding unnecessary records to make life easier.i plan on selling as a business and will definitely keep track of my future cost of goods and sales thoroughly but what a...

Great News... China now flooding makeup market With Brand names.. eBay? Does nothing

Ebay is being flooded by china sellers, selling bareminerals, younique products, mac,dior,chanel etc. Where does eBay think these sellers in china are getting this from? I've emailed griff about it, he just tells me feedback doesn't mean that the pro...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 41 replies
  • 4 helpful

I can't list this item because it says I have a short URL in it.... There are no URL's help

I can't list this item because it says I have a short URL in it.... There are no URL's helpBelow is the message Attention Sellers: We’ve noticed that your listing included a shortened URL. eBay no longer permits shortened URLs (e.g. bitly or tinyurl)...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

You ever have one of those buyers that you just KNOW are going to be an ongoing issue,,,,,,

before you ever even ship the item?I've had a few, and just about always know what's coming from the first email they send. Have another one of those now.I wish I could just issue a refund from the get-go before I even ship the item, but Ebay probabl...

Tracking says 'refused' and then 'delivered'. Buyer wants refunt

First the buyer contacts me on a Sunday saying package has not arrived yet when it had only been 4 days for a book using Media Mail, a reasonable amount of time for over 1000 miles of travel. It was already in his city and I told him to wait a day or...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal called me 4 times

PayPal called me yesterday. I was in a meeting and missed the call. Saw a number on CallerID. I googled the number, found out it was PayPal. (There is no excuse for PayPal making calls to customers without the word "PayPal" in the Caller ID...I only ...

Non payers

Why can members not shame non payers, non contactors etc by leaving negative feedback? Will we offend somebody, or have we gone PC mad like the rest of the country?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Not sure if I posted my listing right

I'm not sure if I posted my listing right. I'm trying to sell 10 homemade Harry Potter themed wands and I noticed when I was checking out similar items that this one particalur one had a drop down menu with the list of the colors of the wands they we...

EBAY JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR 30.00

EBAY JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR 30.00 . It said Item paid and I sent the item. 1 month later no money in PayPal and they say the money was returned. I have talked to 6 customer service people at ebay and 2 at Paypal and they are like robots. They are min...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program Troubleshooting

I have a buyer from Spain who wants to buy an item that is Global Shipping eligible. She says that when she went to check out it says the item does not ship to Spain. I told her to try checking you through ebay.es rather than ebay.com (is that how th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors