Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Buyer request a return 40 days after the tracked delivery

Hello, We have a 30 days return policy and money back guarantee cover for 30 days after delivery. Should we accept and absorb that lost $?If we refuse, we will be in trouble? We asking because it is the first time we get a return past the 30 days del...

Redirected to automatic payment while relisting the item

Being redirected to automatic payment page while relisting the item. I've been selling in ebay for many months and have been paying selling fees by one time payment with no issue in the past, but currently I'm being redirected to automatic payment. I...

Resolved! Buyer wants to return a cell phone after modifying it...

Hi all... I need some advice. I have been selling (albeit intermittenly) on eBay for over 10 years now (have sold over $10K worth of product in that time, and not a single case ever opened against me). With that said - I sold an iPhone 5S last week (...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious Message

I got a message from someone interested in an item I'm selling. They asked me to email them a response, put an email address and said "the email address on eBay is no longer in use." This seems extremely suspicious to me and I wanted to report it to ...

Frustration with relisted FP

Just need to vent. Cancelled all of my GTC listings a couple weeks ago due to family emergency and not sure how long I would be out of town. Back in town a week later and decide to relist. These are fixed price with variations, so I relisted the late...

$999.00 For Bubble Wrap???

I have been buying my bubble wrap from a ebay seller for some time now~~I like them because they ship USPS to my P.O. Box. I need to place an order for another 700 feet BUT all their bubble wrap now (even 50 feet) is priced at BIN $999.00. What's up ...

Buyer Filed a FALSE Item not as described claim is unlawful to make false claims

ebay buyers should they have to pay for shipping one way for items not as describedhow can we know if claims are either true or false we don't have a court room to for all the evidenceis it can it be necessary for buyer to be responsible for what the...

I find Ebay the best way to sell online, these days it even beats doing shows.

I have been a seller and a buyer on Ebay since the infancy of the site. I have many good experiences and a few bad, like any buying or selling anywhere pretty much. I like Ebay much better than Amazon, because I feel Ebay is much better for the avera...

Resolved! Making my first sale, will PayPal hold funds?

Read some forums that said pay pal will hold funds for your first sale on eBay.is this still true even if I have used that same PayPal account for years to purchase things off eBay? hope my question makes sense.thanks in advance

Unpaid buyer but extenuating circumstance.

I have sold some pan pastels. After the buyer won the auction I began packaging. I noticed two of the pans were fractured and immediately contacted the buyer. I offered a discounted freight to compensate for the 2 or offered to allow her to retract t...

• 68 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I cancel a buyers bid?

How do I cancel a buyer's bid.It is too late for the buyer to retract it on their end? Auction ending soon.We have agreed that he can cancel or retract it but he can't do it.how do we do it please

Error 21917122 All compatibilities are invalid, Item not listed

Started getting this message today for motors parts catagories. Some items listed most won't I deleted the compatibilites for some items if I could list all the years in the title, but many items fit to much to not have the compatiblites. I am using ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors