Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Missing sales report for 10/15/17 - 10/21/17

Is anybody else missing sales report for 10/15/17 - 10/21/17? Just noticed this and come to think of it I haven't been receiving email notices when new reports are ready.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What are my Chances (Chargeback Case)

This is my first time dealing with a chargeback case. The buyer is claiming that their credit card was used to fraudulently purchase my item. I have read up on all of paypal's policys and seller protection. It looks like I meet all the criteria for p...

Is This Why I Get So Few International Bids These Days?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-iOS/Ads-auto-translation-sucks-Please-let-us-turn-it-off/m-p/27251234#M922 "I found out that with automatic translation my search results display less than 20% of the really available items!!" ...just give me ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay is now totally lose control

Ok guys, I have now to many issues with ebay. 1. Yesterday i see an order in my ebay from a buyer wich bought a mercedes Van stransport tube. The only thing is.... We dont sell car items but vintage audio and video equipment.2. Today i see many items...

CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!!!

THE NEW FORMAT MAKES ME CRAZY I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF PATIENCE ANYWAY AND NOW IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO LIST OR GET WHAT I NEED. WHERE IS MY SELLING MANAGER. THAT WOULD HELP A LOT. I WANT TO MAKE A PRINTED LIST OF MY ACTIVE LISTINGS. I CAN DO THAST IN THE...

Possible explanations to dramatic drop in sales by many ebay sellers

We sell one-of-a kind items of all kinds and since we started 3 years ago, our monthly sales have increased approx 25% each month, and approx 100% from the same period/month a year ago. We consistantly have about 1700 listings at any given time, and ...

Six days is way too long to pay

If ebay cut the time in half and made it three days it would still be too long, but at least not as unreasonable. Twenty four hours before you could open the unpaid item case and be able to close it two days later. Honestly, is there any legitimate r...

I feel an unjustified return request coming on...

We sold a used point & shoot camera and have subsequently received a message from the buyer to inform us that while the camera works great it shows some fine, hairline scratches to the LCD screen that can only be seen when the camera is off. They ask...

Resolved! Looking to sell a very expensive card collection. Options?

Hello everyone. I've been a long time member of Ebay, since about 2002 (this account being from 2008 or so). I've researched a little bit on the subject, but think it would be easier to post here. I have a very large trading card collection that I've...

1 Ebay store or 2 ???

I have a successful ebay store where I sell my own, self made primitives labels. Over 500 listings. I am going to start selling garden flags. I would like to have over 500 listings of flags. My question is. Sould I open a new ebay store for just the ...

I need help again. GSP Item

Sold an item through GSP. BUyer contacted me because one of the glasses was broken and he sent pics to prove it. Should the buyer open a return? Any help is appreciated.

Dry Patch

The past week+ has been ridiculously slow for me. Due to a recent move and some issues I am experiencing I changed my handling time from 1-day to 3-day and I have to wonder if this is a contributing factor. I don't know what else to think. Anyone els...

Resolved! Sold iPhone to New 0 Feedback Buyer and Non-US (Verified) PayPal - Should I Ship or Cancel?

This morning I received notification that an iPhone I had for sale (it's the original 2007 model, which is something of a collectible now), was purchased by a brand-new, 0 feedback buyer. Purchase price was $300. Fortunately, I received PayPal right ...

I was contacted by a scammer.......and then....

So I have two seller accounts, and have had the same scammer contact me on items for both accounts. Something along the lines of this: Hello,I'm Interested in your , And to be ship to my store in Malaysia & am going to offer you $510 All together wi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors