Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Buyer claims unauthorized purchase ...

Two days ago I got a notice from Paypal that a buyer from six weeks ago claims her purchase was unauthorized. I looked up the sale; tracking indicated she got it within a couple of days, and she left positive feedback! Now, it's "under review". Anyon...

Resolved! I became a top rated seller and but i didnt get a 10% discount on selling fees.

Hello.Yesterday i became a top rated seller. I saw that one of the benefits of becoming a top rated seller is 10% discount on the final selling fees of each item you sell. Today i sold something but i saw that i have charged the normal charges withou...

Thursday night?

I have traditionally listed auctions Thursday nights but for a while now my Thursday sales overall have stunk and I wonder if enough people are online to bid or bid up. I"m wondering if I should focus on Sunday-Tuesday instead. Any current wisdom abo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unease Over a Transaction...

About two weeks ago I sold in auction (which I rarely ever do) a 6-DVD lot that went for less than $10 (with free shipping). Four of the DVDs were still sealed and two of them were new but not sealed. I posted many pictures and made sure to show two ...

Resolved! Appropriate way to get more money from Buyer

Sold an item, BIN, IPR, with free shipping. Buyer wants to upgrade shipping to priority and wants to pay for it. What is the appropriate way to complete this transaction without setting off some kind of alarm with the ebay message robots?

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hate that as sellers we have protection

I have been a member on eBay since 2001 and have been actively selling since 2006, and just received a negative feedback from a buyer. My issue is the buyer never contacted us about an issue with the item just left negative feedback, I get they can l...

Resolved! Buyer not happy, can I send him a return label?

A buyer purchased a brand new item from me. He isn't happy, says it's definitely not new, wants a discount. I sold the item as "buyer pays return shipping," but I'd like to send him a return label so that he can just return it to me. Is that possible...

Resolved! 2 Of My listings are separatelly

Hello!I have 16 active items. In my Profile the listings appear as 14 and below of them appear "16 items found from eBay international sellers", but the problem is that the 2 listings catalogued for the system as "eBay international sellers" they not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

hating online job?

Yesterday I remarked to my husband about how I like my job and plan to phase it out, not quit the minute I am eligible for Social Security. I don't know what I would do with myself. There are a lot of hours in a day. Anyway he said he thought I hated...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 8 helpful

HTTPS Issue

Does anybody have any questions on this? I'm sure sellers are starting to notice their listing descriptions being hidden.

Buyer who did not pay after winning auction now bidding again after re-listing???

I tried to search so forgive me if this has been asked/answered before. I have a buyer who did not pay after winning the initial auction. I tried to contact buyer twice and then opened an unpaid item case. Still no response. So, after the four days r...

How Long Will My Store Remain Downgraded?

I just started my eBay business this year, and I managed to accumulate 800+ listings so far. However, I am currently in danger of having my store downgraded, as a result of accruing a defect rating of approximately 2.7%Aside from one negative rating ...

Global Shipping Program

After I've joined the GSP, my sales decreased dramatically, about 99%. Today I found out that the GPS charged this buyer $45.73 USD to ship a 1 lb AG toy set!!! No wonder I've lost all my potential international buyers! Therefore, I've decided to use...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors