Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Worse Companies ever Ebay and Paypal

I been treated in the worse way that could be happen a company like Ebay and Paypal abuse psychology, verbally and morally they both LIED to me , remove important information without my concent or aprove, if they have the rights ok do it but notice m...

Selling Weekly Limits for Different Items?????

Can someone please explain the seller limit policy to me? The new limits idea for the exact same product, I like. It keeps sellers from flooding the search engine unfairly with the exact same item. However, limiting based on a name that has 10 totall...

Two promos at same time!

Just back from being gone for 8 days (5 sales to pack up and mail Monday!) and got a promo email this morning. Promptly blew it away because I thought it was reminding me of the 100 free FP listings. Wait a minute, did I see the word auction? Dredged...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

What exactly qualifies as an active listing in the my eBay section?

It says I have 1006 active listings but I'm not showing any fees for new listings and I'm supposed to only get a thousand for free. In the promotional offers section it says I've only used 938 and I have 62 to go. I'm confused. How does it work?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

People

What is the deal with people impulse buying the wrong item. It amazes me that people do not read the ad and the item specifics and just press buy. I have had ten people who are clueless at what there buying and had to refund them.

Resolved! 300 Limit on Store Categories

With a Premium Account, what are the odds of getting the 300 limit on store categories raised with a call into CS? Anyone else ever requested this?

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

RESOLUTIONS - NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOREIGN EBAY BUSINESS?

I have a customer (scammer) in Germany who purchased a $562.00 item then 10 days later (a day after it was delivered) opens a claim saying he never received it. I provide the tracking showing it was delivered and the case is CLOSED in our favor. That...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

stronger browser security...

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Stronger-Browser-Security-Standards-Ahead/ba-p/27389922 OK i'll admit.. I have no idea what this all means....can someone , in a nut shell, give me a version i can understand?

Promotional Offers Free listing and no final value fee's

Are the Promotional Offers really sent at random or is there a method to there maddness. This is what I got from ebay this week. on10/25/17 00:00:55 PDT I got this ebay Promotional OffersList now, save 20% on fees for sales over $50!Save 20% on final...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Affiliate Partner Program?

Hi,I'm looking into signing up for Ebay's affiliate marketing partner program. My question is, has anyone had success doing it? Is is easy to use? How did you have success at it if you have? Thanks!

GSP - buyer from US initiated return for wrong item sent

Hi all, I have a bad ebay day today. To the point that I wasted about 2 hours and many more thinking and contacting ebay customer service and exchanging messages.Here is what happened. I had some listings that were dead. I have decided just to edit o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings showing up as an International Seller

Well, I remember seeing a post about this a while back and now it is happening to me. I have been getting viturally no activity on my listings and I wondered what was up. I searched for a few of my listings and noticed that they only showed up as an ...

Ebay CS claiming my 2 stores were restricted from selling when I had to call today

Ebay CS claiming my 2 stores (TPR 100%) were restricted from selling when I had to call today. I am TRS with 100% in both stores. Well I finally got through to a new rep after hearing call did not go through 4X, the Rep said glitch. What a scare I ha...

facebook store

I am running a local businesses' online presence and accounts. I sell their items on local apps like letgo. I am planning on setting them up an ebay account and found that I can connect the items I list on ebay to their facebook shop. I see there are...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Unauthorized Transaction from 9/18/17 still open. Paypal won't close it. Advice needed.

Just wondering if anybody has any experience that they can relay as to when I can expect a Paypal Unauthorized Transaction chargeback by buyer to be closed in my favor. I sold an item to the buyer in early July 2017 ($50 item). Sent to buyers address...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors