Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ironic buyer; worth pursuing?

As I don't want to yet drag a fellow human being into such a silly manner, I'll keep this short: a particular buyer who misread shipping time and ignored a tracking number left negative feedback and refused to communicate with me. Since, things have ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Delivery On Sunday??

I have 2 packages I shipped USPS on 11/2 that show they were delivered today 11/5?? One was to N.J. and the other to FL.. Is USPS delivering on Sunday already for the Holiday season or what is going on?

how do i edit seller email content?

Help! I cannot find a link anywhere that lets me edit what goes out in emails to followers. Ebay is sending a "new listings" email every time I relist or revise a listing! Seems sort of inconsistent with the "no spamming customers" policy! I would re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay says selling my NWT MSRP $125 shirt with a starting bid of $2.45 will help me sell the shirt

Wondering if I should offer free shipping, AND guarenteed delivery in 3 days too. I'm sure I could sell a brand name brand new shirt for less than $3 with Ebay's helpful suggestions. You'd think Ebay would rather collect $2.60 in fees versus 24 cents...

ebay actually took my side on negative feedback!!

i had a buyer who started a case , no email to me, claiming item not described as he thought he was buying a poster instead of a print ad i refunded him even though the listing never said poster but said ad several timesand the scan showed the name o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Uploaded on time but no carrier scan

For some reason, a few of my sales that was uploaded as USPS turned to UPS. I just turned them back and I noticed that some of the new uploads come up with both UPS and USPS so I removed the UPS parts. There is some issue with the system, again it is...

Resolved! The category is not valid, select another category

I keep getting this message. Not able to list anything. Is eBay messing with me and if so any idea why? I've been selling for 17 years so not sure why I keep getting this message? BTW, I've changed the category 16 times so to avail. I;ve restarted th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What on earth am I suppose to do now with the new Ad/Exposure change on eBay. Sales down 85%

I have followed all policies and abided by all changes. Lovingly care for my buyers as you can see by my feedback. I have not changed the way I sell and it has always done well in the past. Now I have very little sales with the new site change, glitc...

Resolved! Buyer wannabe driving me nuts.

Recently I listed an item on ebay and before it sold was contacted by someone who wanted to make a deal. It didn't pan out. But now, this same person is asking me to lower my prices beyond reason, asking me what other things I'm going to list, wantin...

• 38 replies
  • 1 helpful

I sold a fire extinguisher to a customer for $29.95.

Kidde's recall of 40 million fire extinguishers was announced on Nov 2. Every online big box stores including Amazon has pulled their listings...except eBay. I went through and reported about 50 listings thinking that would get eBay to realize what w...

Buyer trying to scam me?

So I am trying to sell some computer parts from my last computer. Among other things, I listed 8GB of RAM (which was two 4GB sticks), and 16GB of RAM (Which was two 8GB sticks of RAM). Returns were accepted on both listings, and the 8GB sold first, w...

Top Seller Discount Not Applied to My Final Value Fees

Recently became a top seller in October. I revised many of my postings for 30 days returns and same day/1 day shipping and also most of my new listings have this as well. The issue is that I am still not reciving the 10% final value fee on my top rat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors