Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

???

Let me explain to you what I believe is absolutely bull**bleep**!You have a yearly store subscription with a monthly fee of 19.99 for 12 months. You would think that if you canceled the storm after the initial subscriptions end date, you would not in...

Where is "Listing Feeds"??

So my ultimate goal is to use an RSS feed in WordPress to show my ebay listings. I am a new subscriber to the basic store on ebay and I am trying to change my listings to RSS format. However, I can't find "Listing Feeds" under "Marketing Tools". Any ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Selling page

I am Trying to figure something out. For a Few months I have had what i believe to be the new seller hub, But When listing in the past the listing format was different and offered pricing suggestions. Now when I list I see none of that. On my girlfri...

Item said it was shipped over a week ago, but still stuck on "shipping info received"?

It's a coat. It was supposed to be delivered Friday, according to the "order shipped" email but it never came. The tracking number has never worked, always comes back with an error. It still says "shipping info received." I'm in the US. Pretty baffle...

Best Match shows two fake Gucci listings at top

Was browsing new Gucci sunglasses with the default best match selected. The two top listing show fake sunglasses. The title states Gucci yet the seller's description clearly states not authentic (see attachments). Ebay gives these two counterfeit lis...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay regs don’t apply equally to sellers

I have been on eBay since the beginning of time and thought I understood most of their regulations. Apparantly not. I found one large seller that has 5 phone #’s listed in each listing with full contact info including 6 links to sites that contain hu...

Must be nice -

Must be nice that some people(eBay) troll here only to report people that post here. I recently posted a question about another user violating eBay's policy and I get examined yet the violater remains. What a pathetic life you must live. Some people ...

LISTING REMOVED

I have had two listing removed in the mean time there is more knockoff **bleep** than I can even begin to count and my used authentic item got removed when I let the bidder be in control by starting my auction at a low price and had over 40 bids EBAY...

Buyer raised a Case...

Hi,Buyer raised a case against me for non-delivery - but I confirmed to her I delivered it myself to the address on the Paypal receipt. 3 days later, she has not responded yet to my request for confirmation of the address. What is likely to happen?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Reason It Should be This Slow.

In our main product line on eBay, we have great Google presence, but only through Pinterest links. We offer more of this stuff than anyone on eBay, but we don't show up in eBay search or through any eBay links on Google. This is really not cool at al...

Resolved! Buyers not leaving feedback when it is clearly due FRUSTRATION!!!!!

Any other sellers out there annoyed that many buyers do not take the time to leave positive feedback when it is clearly warranted? I just counted 25 items without positive feedback on recent sales. It would be nice if ebay would institute a internal ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors