Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Anyone have an idea what wrong with pictures uploading?

I spent about 2 hours yesterday taking photos with different backrounds, cropping the items for nice angles, and then I go to load them last night and 75% of them won't upload. Just a big blank screen!!! It's not my phone, never had this issue for ye...

Store Newsletter

This is the third week in a row that my store newsletter was NOT received by anyone, including me. Ebay says they will fix it but it continues not to work. Getting fed up.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reserve Selling Fee

Hello There!!!Quick question. I am back selling on eBay after a long absence and really forgot how the reserve selling fee applies to an auction where the reserve price is not met.Do I still get charged the reserve fee if the item does not sell? Rega...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal holding funds and told me not to ship will ebay ding me for not shipping on time.

You have received a payment that we believe may not have been authorized bythe PayPal account holder. We recommend that you don’t ship the item until our investigation iscomplete. Will ebay give me a late shipment because I am waiting for PayPal inve...

Buyer got my money from PAYPAL and now EBAY says I owe them too? I'm getting ripped off for selling

Apple iPhone 8 Plus - 256GB - Silver (AT&T) Smartphone pls read descriptionItem no: 112655666458Buyer: gleydiguerreroSale date: 11/24/17 12:37Quantity: 1Sold an iphone and sent it well wrapped and protected. The customer says they received it ripped ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got eBay Warm Fuzzies Today!

Woke up this morning and found three really nice Buyer feedbacks. Then, this afternoon, two of those buyers messaged me with further praise. One was a buyer who bought a Barbie and was thrilled that I had sent her in the Shipper as she had not expect...

Multiple Quantity = Multiple Transactions?

I’m trying to boost my sales before I fall below standard in February. I’m wondering if I list something with multiple quantity and someone buys multiple at a time does that count as a single transaction? Or does the quantity purchased count as the n...

Resolved! How to place on Vacation Mode?

I will not be able to ship orders between Wednesday and Sunday. how do I place all my listings on Vacation mode? I use the mobile app, but can log onto a desktop if required to do so. i can't seem to find any options in My ebay > Settings i am just a...

Customer Feedback Star Rating Missing

I have contacted eBay several times about the detailed star ratings on my profile and no one ever has an answer except to say no one probably left a star rating for those categories. I find it hard to believe out of all my sales...not one person did ...

more views

Hey all, just wanting to seek advice on how to get more views on my storefront and listings?Thank you

Need urgent help with shipping a rigid item thicker than 1/4 but less than 3/4 inch in a letter

Good evening everyone! I have many orders of a small rigid item on my other eBay account that is over a 1/4 inch but less than 3/4 inches in thickness and weighs less than 1 OZ and I need urgent help as this is my first time selling these kind of ite...

What is going on with Customer Service?

Last month I contacted Ebay customer service 2x and I had one representative tell me I should just auction off all my listings instead of using buy it now, as if I pull my inventory out of the closet and it is just free. I was floored by this suggest...

Why Ebay is so unfair while I have done all my responsibilities

Hello I don't understand why ebay refunded all of my customers while all of the items they have bought are still in transit. I am honest and I sent everything on time. There was 3 cases in the past two days, and they don't even let me to explain or s...

Link to another eBay item not working in app...

I'm using this type of link in my html of an eBay item description... https://www.ebay.com/itm/263383918465 ...and it works fine in web browsers. In the app though, when you click on that link to another one of my own eBay items, the "wheels" just sp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors