Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Help with case of the stupids...

Well, that will get you all rushing in here! Seriously, I am totally blanked out on what this is called on an ornament. Is it just a hanger? See, told you I needed help with a case of the stupids! Must have been all the fresh air from the walk... Yea...

case-of-the-stupids-what-is-it.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 29 replies
  • 3 helpful

Promoted listing broken again,costing sellers sales&fees+my listings hidden in international section

Fist off I am a USA seller selling on the ebay.com web site. I am not a seller from another country. Promoted listings is not working properly and is not showing my original listing in sort of best match, search only shows the promoted listing and my...

Best & easiest way to add an image to item description?

So I'm looking into adding images to my descriptions to help buyers figure out how to measure items so I don't get returns for wrong sizing. Where should I host the images online so they don't die or exceed bandwidth & what's the easiest way to go ab...

8ecslIE

Preemptive Question from New-old seller with an odd buyer

I've recently started selling used and preowned horse tack on ebay and set up a new account as my business. My personal account name is kelso-atoka. Personally, I have over 910 at 100% feed back, and I've bought and sold here for over 15 years. I hav...

Resolved! Buyer didn't respond to partial refund, yet eBay gave it to him anyway?

A buyer wanted to return underwear that he tried on -- absolutely not. But I did offer him a partial refund, however unwarranted I felt his claim was.He never responded to the offer. The case was automatically closed after a month and eBay deducted t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

SO MAD AT EBAY I COULD SPIT NAILS!!!

I just don't understand how eBay can keep going against their own rules! I came here a couple of weeks ago explaining how I had sold a pair of shoes declaring & showing CLEAR pictures of scuffs on light-colored suede portions of the shoes. The buyer ...

SNAD SCMAZZLE

Afternoon Folks, This is why Ebay is DYING for SMALL Sellers. If any of you follow my comments you know, from a few posts I made last week, that I made A LOT of purchases recently and mostly from small sellers. Here is just a few of my experiences fr...

Well, this was a first!

Just had a competitor buy me out on a product that was selling well. She paid several dollars over retail for my entire stock, or at least the ones I had listed. When I looked at all the listings for this item, of which there were about 15 this morni...

What do you call...

a book that is like two books in one? Half is printed right side up for one subject, and the other half is printed the other way for the other subject. Y'all know what I mean? Does this make any sense?

Automatic best offer settings

why does the auto decline setting automatically decline a bid for 70.00 dollars when my auto decline number was set to 50.00?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammer?

I just got a return request for an Xbox One I sold. The buyer said there were items missing (batteries and instructions), but I’m 100% positive they were in the box. I don’t accept returns. I think I have a case of buyer’s remorse or I’m going to be ...

Different user interfaces for different users?

My boyfriend has an eBay account and he sells a bunch of stuff on eBay. I decided I wanted to try selling stuff too, so I made an account. I asked him to help me get started and he was surprised because he says his interface is completely different f...

Buyer with zero feedback and a day old just bought my item. Should I be worried?

If so what should I do? I noticed this guy made his account literally today, the day he bought an item I'm selling for $65 free shipping.. Apparently he paid via pay pal. But I've heard of paypal scams where they claim something is wrong with the ite...

automated "unpaid item notifications," How long ?

I used to have "unpaid item notifications," set to out out within 2 days of non-payment on auctions or BO I accepted, but for some reason I've started to notice they do not go out for 4 days now after accepting a BO or auction ending. I go into selle...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors