Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ever try Buying for a while?

So I was wondering how many sellers here decided to buy stuff for a bit (not giving up selling, just being a customer of other sellers). So I set my sights on what I wanted to collect, cheap coins at $3-4 each. Took a list of 260 coins and picked off...

Issue with a buyer

Here on eBay, I listed a book which, in the title, clearly states (in capital letters) it is an 'EBOOK', and the description also states numerous times that it is an eBook. The problem is that someone sent me a message asking if it is an eBook. I res...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I solved the problem with uploading photos

Like many other eBay users, I found it impossible to upload photos. Very frustrating. After doing all of the suggested fixes, no improvement. I then called tech support, and an agent walked me through some steps. She then did (something) at her end a...

DIFFICULT TIME LISTING!!! SOMEONE HELP! IT WONT LIST

This feature is currently available only in limited releaseThank you for your interest. We'll let you know when it's more widely available. ^^^^^^^^This is exactly what is popping up after i filled out my list, preview it, put a price, and then list....

Unpaid item 152816763120

Seller don't want me to pay through pay pal and I don't trust sending my credit info! What do y'all suggest? item 152816763120 ...?????

Final Value Fee Credit - but items were paid.

I sold 2 items, buyer paid by e-check which failed. Eventually I opened unpaid item cases. Buyer then paid for the items in two separate paypal payments but for some reason the two cases did not close automatically. The buyer has asked me to close th...

Setting the value.

On my sons ID; he told me to try and sell a bunch of hacky sack balls due to his departure for college this spring. After looking at these little balls on this site I need help fixing a price because some are listed for almost pennys and some are ove...

This is ridiculous

I keep trying to update a listing to lower the price and ebay won't let me. I keep getting an error message saying I am on another computer and I have to confirm my identity via email but no email ever comes through. Instead I get a "security code" t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer paid for cancelled listing

I accepted best offer, but I then discovered the item I was selling had damage and cancelled that order and listing before the buyer had a chance to pay for it. I sent a message to the buyer why I had to cancel it. That was yesterday. I wake up this ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam?

So my friend said he sold something on eBay and shipped it then the buyer said he got scammed, which he didn’t, and he never got the money and lost his item. Is this true?

Shipping lables

So, i made a shipping lable through ebay , i then went to my local post office and was told that my package was 1lb to heavy for the shipping label i had printed. So i just bought another shipping lable there at the post office and sent the package i...

Final selling Price Different

I was wondering why under "sold listings" the selling price is showing to be a lot higher on many listings for specific items. For example, there is a listing in which a seller recently shows multiple quantities showing as sold at $19.88 + 3.00 shipp...

Beware Sellers of new messages for incorrect size received.

Sellers Beware: I reported a buyer see info below....... This customer claimed I sent wrong size and wanted action taken quickly because she was going to "Jamaica" within 5 days. I asked her to send proof of wrong size in the form of photo of the siz...

Every Body Chime In here On How to Prevent Account Hacking

I have been noticing Numerous posts of people getting their account hacked into here and thought it would be great if all who know what to do to try to prevent this would chime in for everyone here. Some of the things I know are: 1) Do not purchase s...

Resolved! Refunding on a partially delivered sale

I recently had a buyer contact me on a purchase of 3 items letting me know only 1 arrived. The post office had damaged the box and repacked it the usual sorry letter but without 2 of the items.. I've gotten a patial payment from the insurance and wan...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors