Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Scammed out of $400 thanks to eBay

On November 29th, I sold an iPhone 7 for $400 and received an instant payment. Shortly after the buyer paid, I received a message from him, asking me to ship it to a different address than what was on the order. On the same day, I called eBay custome...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 145 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller doesn't respond to my message for a refund

So 4 days ago i paid for a t-shirt but i didn't meant to pay for it so i send a message that i wanted to cancel to pay for the item, and he send a request of canceling the purchase to me and i accepted it. I checked my paypal afterwards but no money ...

Something new I learned this week

I am leaving tomorrow to attend a trade show and buy my beginning stock for 2018, I'll be gone a week. In preparation I put my eBay stores on full vacation and ended all the listings on my non-store accounts several days ago. On one of my store accou...

tax bill?

Are we as small businesses going to get a tax break? I sent the question to my accountant but have not heard back.

User avatar by Guide
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

I shipped a $400 doll I sold thru ebay to China they didn't receive it now ebay has taken the money

So this is another example of ebay taking buyers side only, no seller support. I sold an expensive doll and shipped it 1st class International to China. Since they didn't want to pay for priority and the global shipping didn't apply not sure why. Any...

Does ebay still have a SELLER INSIGHTS TEAM to communicate directly with?

In the past I enjoyed the expediency of being able to email and speak with a team member of SELLER INSIGHTS when Jordan Sweetnam headed up that dept. Communicating with the Executive Office of ebay has me neck deep in their legal talking points when ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Fees

Does anyone know if you can use a Paypal business debit card as an automatic payment method for eBay seller fees? I've contacted both eBay and PayPal customer service and have gotten conflicting information from each of them.

All in a days trolling on Ebay

I just went to leave feedback for my nice sellers. Ok? Did NOT work. I then went over to pay for something, did NOT work. I then went to search for something, Did NOT work and showed me everything other then what I was looking for. Ok following me so...

Selling Limits

hiI do have the right to list more then 300 items,and i have listed so far only 30 items.The problem is when i tried today to add more products,i got the request selling limit message !!!!

EBAY WITH HOLDING FUNDS CHARGING SHIPPING LABELS

I was the last eBay holdout . I was the one who felt eBay was within their rights to do what they do, but I promise you, they do not have the right to jack me around transfer me to different departments that only repeat the same nonesense!My funds ar...

Active / Sold / Purchase History lists not loading

I have ask this question before but cannot get a answerI know about the 60 day limit of items not showing up in UN sold listBut ALL my listings which run out in 7 0r 10 days DO NOT show up in the UN sold list so I can relist them. (They just disappea...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Other Seller Product Reviews on my Listings???

When I am listing items, for some reason Ebay is including another seller's item that is similar in nature and adding a product review to it. Some of the product review are not good! Is there a way I can avoid this from happening? Thank you for any h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors