Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can't do anything on eBay or Paypal thanks to new rules!!

Some troll opened a fake case agaisnt me, eBay denied it within minutes due to the account possibly being fraudulent, well they went a step further and opened a case on paypal, 60 days after they bought the item. I need to order some shipping supplie...

Resolved! issue with item shipping....

So i recently sold an iPhone for $260. Turns out the phone would be shipping to China, so i payed the $12 fee made the label sent it out and was hoping it would arrive just great. But no, i get a message that the buyer has filed a claim asking for a ...

if ebay is so horrible, why are you still here?

I just gotta ask this. When your first thought after a buyer contacts you is "SCAM"! When you run to your blocked bidder list every time someone dares send a question, because you deem it a stupid question. When you have customer support on speed dia...

Cancellations by Sellers

As I recall there are very few choices a seller can use to cancel a transaction. I believe a seller should be able to cancel a sale for more reasons than are offered by eBay. I've been trying to think of an analogy of a business that has a similar po...

Resolved! Seller taking revenge?

I returned a perfume lotion purchased from a seller because it was leaking. The same day I directly initiated my return request, the seller went ahead and bought one of the most expensive perfumes I sell: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222646340086 Against ...

New to selling

I am new to selling on eBay and I am seeking advice on what is most effective with sells. My question is, "will I have greater success pricing items a little higher than original price and offer free shipping or pricing items cheaper and having the c...

The parcel is stored in the GLS warehouse.

What does this mean and when shall I receive the item? DateTimeParcel statusGLS Location02/01/201817:18The parcel is stored in the GLS warehouse.Croatia Pazin02/01/201807:01The parcel is in the GLS delivery vehicle to be delivered in the course of th...

2 YEARS

Since I bought or sold anything on ebay or even used paypal. Life goes on.........Happy New Years

question about Fraud

I sold an item to a zero feedback buyer, ebay says okay to ship...I have checked paypal and the funds are in my account... If I ship the item to the address both ebay and paypal have on record,and it is confirmed as delivered through tracking,am I CO...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to set the best offer price PER ITEM on a multiple item listing?

I'm trying to sell my old GPUs that I used in SLI, I've advertised them as the sale price being per one item, but I keep getting best buy offers applying to buy both for what would be the price of one item. E.G. one item is listed as quantity 2, £290...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Followers scam attempt?

HiI'm kind of confused about this scam attempt: I've tried to sell twice a laptop on ebay whith inmediate payment option. After the item is sold and payment is received, several minutes later I receive a message from another person's account claiming...

China

Ebay needs to stop the China sales companies from taking our money and not sending products. This is a scam to collect interest on our money, while they hold it from a month or more. Please add an option to avoid international sellers and help make A...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors