Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Item delivered after refund

Hello Friends!I sold an item before Christmas season. However, buyer informed me that item was not delivered. I also noticed the tracking information stop updating after item transferred from UPS to USPS. As I always do, I did refund the customer rig...

Sellers - Sent a message on a fixed price item for a discount, and the buyer wants more of a discoun

Has anyone had fixed item prices and then get messages from buyers to get a discount? I know the answer is yes on that, and I do too, but I am giving over 30% discount on an offer (on a fixed priced item), and the buyer wants another 15%-20% off. I h...

Blood sucking USPS

Just added 35 cents to all of my auctions. What this latest cash grab is going to do is trickle down to the consumer and retard economic growth AGAIN. At what point is this dysfunctional agency going to realize that constant PRICE INCREASES isn't goi...

usps.JPG

Buyer has Invalid address. Purchase postage button not working. What should I do?

Full error is:Invalid address. Click "Change" to revise it.Invalid address. Click "Change" to revise it. I messaged the buyer to verify the address and he replied:"Hi.the address is correct, what happens is that it is a box that you then send to my c...

Resolved! Buyer has blown my mind!

Buyer who is also seller was the only bidder and won the product dirt cheap for 5 bucks. No pay, no communication what so ever from buyer. Didn't respond to my invoices to pay several times. I was very understanding due to holidays and expressed it i...

Removed Item Listing - Item Shipped

I recently sold an item that was then removed by ebay. I have already mailed it out, do I still receive the funds for the product or do they credit them back to the buyer? If they credit back the buyer it is unfair because they got the item for free.

Question about the Promo Offers

When a Seller accepts the List 50 Free Items Promo Offer (Buy It Now and/or Auction style listings) and lists or relists a bracelet with Buy It Now and in the listing it says there are 8 available -- if a buyer purchases 1 bracelet then that means th...

Global Shipping and Returns

As of now, I will never use global shipping or international again. I have a buyer that wants to return a couple of items (over 200 sales with no returns). This buyer pushed me into global shipping as it was not an option on the original listings whe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading Title

I listed an item yesterday. This morning I looked at the post and there are 2 "reviews" listed for the individual product ( only one product available) One was positive, the other negative, for a 3.5 overall rating of my product THAT HAS NOT EVEN BEE...

Why I'm thinking of leaving eBay altogether

Received an utterly false and slanderous feedback by a buyer today. I called ebay, they agreed that its false and whatever the buyer is blaming me for is totally false, but since its an 'opinion based' platform the feedback will stay even though its ...

Name this Hand Puppet Please

At first glance, this guy looks like Disney's Dopey, but the facial features don't match up with what I can see online - ears are too small, face is too rounded. Hoping someone recognizes him. Thanks!

DOPEY (1A).JPG DOPEY (2A).JPG

No partial refund thru ebay only paypal

Twice, I wanted to refund a buyer thru Ebay and they said they do not do partial refunds but this has to be done thru Paypal. The first refund done thru Paypal was incorrect and then both Ebay and Paypal said they could not help. The second time the ...

Scammer's Return of Photo studio bulbs.....Funny!

Some of you may recall the saga of the Photo Studio Light Bulbs and the scammer buyer. For those that don't, here's the recap. Buyer (New account. 1 day old ) . Upon arrival of 2 bulbs, buyer immediately said both were defective (liar, liar,............

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors