Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

What would you change with eBay as a seller?

I'm curious as to what suggestions you might offer to make selling on eBay a better experience? Try to keep it under 100 suggestion and ten-thousand words.... (snicker, snicker)

new on ebay

I sold 2 sets of underwaer 3-pack multicolor, The buyer emailed saying that she didnt like the color and she wanted to donated to goodwill, asked for a new pair in different color, I offered her a full refund she said no. I sent the new undies, email...

Questions about auto acceptance of returns.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the brilliant (sarcastic) new automatic acceptance of returns policy that eBay is shoving down our throats. So if I get it right, if the buyer is responsible for return shipping then the return is auto accepted right...

Good till canceled + variations, likely bug

Just had a fairly successful Good Till canceled + Variations item suddenly end. I was wondering why the item ended, because I did not cancel it. It had several sales in November, so it should have been eligible to stay listed.... Thus, the best reaso...

Sellers: How Do you prefer a buyer handle a "didn't get it" situation?

Hi -- I just learned from seller that my Christmas package was delivered according to his records to my son in San Francisco two business days before the "expected delivery date" of Monday, Dec. 18. My son is a software developer who works from a hom...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Silly Notification Bell

So I go to my account, notification bell is lit. I have a sale. Click the X on that item to delete from notifications. Go back later, bell is lit, same item, click x again. Go back later, same thing. I hate that stupid bell! Anyone know the rhyme or ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Just qualified for TRS without even trying to, lol

For months and months i have been struggling to qualify for TRS plus, but that was just to hard to accomplish. Month after month i fell just below that 95% tracking requirement with 1 day handling. I should have qualified last month, but an eBay glit...

Resolved! Photos uploaded are just a black box?

Hi all... trying to do some listings, but when I try to upload pictures, they seem to upload fine, but they are nothing but a black box where the photo should be. I checked the Technical Issues board but saw nothing recent about this problem. Has any...

Buyer doesn't understand how to use the product they purchased...

I've tried to help the buyer with a purchase (wireless headphones) and even sent a link to the product manual. I understand these wireless headsets can be tricky to sync but its pretty clear the buyer is not putting in any effort. And now is threaten...

This Is So Wrong!

A buyer purchased a coat from me that I had listed as a "no return" . After buying it, then she decides to ask questions about the sizing (which is all given in the listing). I answer all her questions and even tell her that since it is a Friday, if ...

If I win an INR case

If I win an INR case (tracking shows delivered), will any negative feedback left by the buyer be removed? Or if they didn't leave any feedback yet, are they not allowed to anymore since I won the case?

Resolved! A guy with a seemingly bad reputation wants to buy an item. Should I let him?

A prospective customer has offered less on an item. I countered with an offer, and he responded that his acceptance was blocked because he has two unpaid item strikes (which is a block I have in place). He asked me to modify the listing so he can buy...

Weekly Chat - Pre-registered questions

Is anyone aware of eBay allowing pre-resistered questions yet on the Weekly Chat. I know it was requested but have not read or heard if it has been set up yet?

Sellers beware of listing serial numbers in listings

On some advice from these boards, we began listing pictures of identifying serial numbers of computers and other electronics on our listings which we thought may be helpful to combat buyer fraud in the future. However, that just backfired on us. One ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors