Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Canceled pending order

HI i had an auction going for a controller. Unfortunately, about half way into the auction, the controller became waterdamaged. As you know, you can not cancel an auction once bids have been placed. So I waited until the second the auction ended so t...

Ebay Store Question:

Hi All, I just opened up my first ebay store, and how I understand it is when I get my first bill, it will have a charge prorated for my first month, and then also a charge for the upcoming month. Is this correct? Also, where does the billing appear ...

Picture attachments disappeared from the buers message in the return case

Hi, I had a return request case, where buyer sent me a message with a couple picture attached. In the course of the case resolution, the buyer changed their demands and those pictures were not in their interests anymore, so they somehow were able to ...

How is December 2017 so far

Hello everyone --- how are things going? Well, our is very slow ---we usually sell much more jackets and snow gear --- slow this year. Of course, in CA we don't have real snow yet. Hope it picks up after Christmas. We have many new items reasonably p...

small sellers **bleep**, large sellers can do anything

this is probably more a buying issue then a selling but it makes me mad on both sides of the issue. i use to love going though vintage clothing lists. i ve been wearing it for too many years to say and i ve been selling it for almost as long. i am sc...

Resolved! If my selling limit is down to X, then can I start a bid at X and get X + N, where N > 0.01?

If my selling limit is down to X, say, $200, then can I start a bid at X=$200 and get X + N, say, $300, where, here, N = $100? That is to say, can I start a bid under or on my limit and still receive a bid above my limit even though my "limit" is $20...

Resolved! Late shipment rate Transaction period

Today I noticed in my seller dashboardLate shipment rate 11.19% 16 of 143 transactionsTransaction period: Feb 01, 2016 - Jan 31, 2017BUT on this period I have more then 500 transaction. Yestarday everything was good but today I have such rate.Questio...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Returned to Seller - No Response from Buyer

Hello, I sold someone a computer. Earlier this week, I found it on my porch. It had been returned to me because the address was incorrect. I verified the address on the box matched the address I was given on Ebay and contacted the buyer that night to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"I will pay if you drop the charges!" Scammer sadface.

This happend quite a while back but I thought I would share. I will probably get in trouble for having took up for myself and my business. A buyer purchased a necklace from my ebay store and payed with an echeck through paypal. Obviously I did not sh...

Buyer expectations are out of control

Buyer's expectations are out of control. Thanks to paypal's 6 month return policy on USED items for gosh sakes.Thanks to ebay's buy it, use it, grow weary of it, return it SNAD policy. All paid for by yours truly, the seller.Freeeeee shipping. ME! ME...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors