Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Different seller same item has product ratings which are from my buyers

I was updating some information on a couple of my items. I just happend to come across exact same item from a different seller. They only have the one whereas I sell it on a regular basis. So I am checking their item out and see that they have a prod...

Great Spreadsheet For Mac User

Does anyone have any suggestions for a quality spreadsheet that has all the bells and whistles AND runs on a mac? I am researching and having trouble. I did not keep good records last year and would like to start. Something that would import data fro...

final value fee on shipping

Since EBay chooses to skim 10% of the final value fee for the shipping, it would seem our only choice is to inflate that shipping fee. This prevents us from charging an actual true shipping cost to our customers.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bulk Edit Shipping Costs

Morning. I list all my FCP items with a flat shipping cost. And these were based off of 2017 USPS costs. For instance, everything under 9 onces I listed with a $3.25 shipping cost, 9-11 ounces a different flat cost, etc up to 15i.99. Now with the 201...

with higher and higher prices for priority shipping..

as i was fuming at the higher and higher prices that usps charges for priority shipping for a a medium flat rate box or approx a 2-3 pound item across several zone... i had an epiphany, i don't remember the exact amount,, but i know amazon has negoti...

Unsold items

It appears that the unsold feature has issues tonight. Most of mine in unsold are duplicating.Anyone else?

Another cancellation whoopee

Bought a just listed item and seller canceled right away. Now we cant leave feedback and this power seller walks away unscathed to do it again and again. Us non power sellers don't have that luxury. Here is the 3 response's from the seller to the can...

Unsold Items to Relist

When I click on my Unsold items to relist, I see now that it not only shows the items to be relisted, but all of the items that I have relisted previously. What's going on here?? Anyone else have this happen to them???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS worker throws package out onto porch

Saw an article with the above title in my feed today. Search for it and you will get a nice video and story. Granted it is only one person caught, but I wonder how many are not? May be extra incentive for us sellers to add insurance to the breakable/...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged items - to list or not to list?

I purchased a group of vintage belt buckles and has posted most of them for sale. I have two that I'm concerned about. One of them is a vintage pewter "Soccer Ball" Budwiser belt buckle. In great condition they sell for about $35. Mine is in well-use...

Buy it now Listing

Hello...I am recently new to ebay... haven't sold anything for a couple of years. I listed a purse yesterday for sale with a buy it now price. This morning I received an offer for $35 more dollars than I listed it for. Is this a scam? Why would someo...

I am now not receiving email notifications when items listed and when they don't sell

This is horrendous, last week I no longer was notified by email when I re-listed an item or listed a new one. Then yesterday, I am now no longer getting notified when items didn't sell. When you call it is horrible, they tell you "they are looking in...

sent items

Hi some body im new seller pls help me how i can cheap sent my items.i have account on USPS.Just explane me how work this,Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors