Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

PLEASE HELP!!! Removed a listing but it is still up!?!? And now it has bids!?!?;?!?

I removed a listing with ZERO BIDS and two offers last night. My husband was like "oh no no, not that one list the other one not that one" So I took the listing down. BUT TODAY IT IS STILL UP!! HELP!! IT IS STILL UP AND NOW IT HAS BIDS! What do I do?...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! account restricted

My selling privelages have been restricted for seven days for the second time this month. The first time was because I used stock photos as y main photos for the items I was selling so I got a trademark violation. Okay, I can understand that one, and...

Ebay CEO at Davos today.....

CNBC interviewed eBay's CEO at the economic summit from Davos today. For those like me who sell collectibles (which were referred to as "pop culture") - they are going to be a very small part of ebay's future. Ebay will no longer be the place to look...

Resolved! How to turn off the UPS page when I click on "print shipping label", can't access shipping!

There's a big UPS page dominating the "print shipping" area, how to turn this off?I intend to ship with another service since UPS is overwhelmed (still) due to the Thomas Fire / flood in my area.Or...can I find my buyer's address some other way? Othe...

Tracking indicates late delivery

I do my best to sell merchandise and make a few extra dollars. I sell merchandise, I am not in the shipping business and I am not related to USPS, Fedex or UPS. I receive the order and I pack it and provide tracking within hours. Next business day wi...

Resolved! Shipping Labels Report and carrier scan problems

I've found two problems relating to shipping labels and am asking if anyone else who has had a mark against them for labels with no carrier scan to check to see if this is the reason. I had five occurances between October and December, where due to m...

International labels working again.

IT IS BACK UP AND WORKING. Just printed a first class international. All is well. All the tin foil hat conspiracy theories were for naught.

How do you find out your selling limits?

I see posts here all the time talking about selling limits and people throwing specific dollar amounts around as theirs. Where do you get this information about your accounts? I've never had a reason to look but am curious.

Buyers leaving false negative feedback

Would like to know the logic behind this. Buyer purchases an item and I ship it same day. The item went first class and was taking much longer than anticapted for delivery so the buyer messaged me and inquired about the item. When I looked and called...

ebay claims seller to buyer protection

how to ship an expensive item on ebay after the sell a trustee appointed by ebay is needed to ship an item to the buyer Resolving an eBay Disputes to the appointed trustee to ship expensive item to the buyerafter the sell of item seller will send shi...

Having Problems with Active Content Notices from Using MS Office Word to Compile Text. Please Help!

I have used Microsoft Office Word 2003 to compile my item descriptions and have saved them in Word Document format for 15 years. But now for some reason when I cut and paste my descriptions into eBay's item listing form I'm getting a flag notice that...

Super slow sale

Hello everyone I would like to ask if anyone knows the reason for my current super slow selling volume even I am a toprated and power seller. My account was restricted 2 weeks ago due to selling outside of eBay and I understood that it was my fault. ...

Girls or Womens?

I am perplexed. I have an RL "skinny polo" Ralph Lauren polo shirt labelled "M". I don't know if this is a girls M (8-10) or a womens M (8-10). Taking measurements makes me even more confused. From underarm to undearm measures 16" (a small women, not...

Worst buyer ever. How to cancel when she won't respond?

So I sold a thing. The day after the auction I messaged her saying I would ship the item out as soon as payment was made. Later that day, more than 24 hours after the auction ended, I hadn't heard from her, so I asked if she still wanted it. If not, ...

Generous Donor : Scam or Real ?

I am selling casing cover for Iphones. and a random buyer send me a private message on my item asking for lowest price.i told him i can drop to 5$ maximum because i am building my seller profile ( am new to selling)and that 10% goes to Panda Internat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors