Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

reprinting a shipping label help

Friday night I go to PP to print a label, buy the label and hit print.But my printer does not print.I get the printer to work today, but I see no way to reprint the label.Can someone walk me through this.I could cancel and just make a new one, but th...

We will also remove feedback and defects

Early detection to stop buyers who might misuse returns offers to prevent them from starting a return. That a defect has to be removed ... proves that early detection failed. This is evangelism, through and through.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sold item not removed from active

Several of my auctions have not been removed from active after auction was ended and paid for. Resently had to refund payment for a watch dial that was sold weeks before. Seller aerochrono

When valued customer on the line, press 1. Sorry sir back office has denied your appeal to lift the

When valued customer on the line, press 1. Sorry sir back office has denied your appeal to lift the restriction. It doesnt matter that you are top rated seller and have a good standing account. The system found the link between your account and other...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is ebay thinking ?

There is a splash ad that ebay is running that shows a lawn mower.At first the copy said get 50% off.Who sells mowers half off at the start of the season ?Wal mart will drop prices at the end of the season, but I have never seen that kind of drop. To...

Delivered by Email Gift Cards / Vouchers - New ebay feature ?

I always thought it was against the rules to deliver digital items on ebay but apparently is now an official delivery option , the only problem is that I can't find a way to choose this in a listing. There is no information about this at all. Can som...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

China Sellers

I sell kitchen gadgets and pay monthly for an Ebay store but I can not compete with China who is selling items for pennies with really cheap shipping. I can't blame Ebay because Chinese sellers pay for listings too but these Chinese prices will end m...

No more free newspapers :(

SO when I moved here I had an entire trunk full of newspapers. Finally ran out.Went to stores to ask them to save me some.Turns out the local newspaper here, for whatever reason, picks up all the newspapers instead of the stores tossing them or recyc...

Resolved! international buyer's address hacked

Hi. I have been contacted by an international buyer that I unwittingly shipped an item he ordered to an unknown address in an adjacent European country after his eBay account was hacked and the address on the account was changed. He did not notice th...

A week Selling Suspension and I'm having withdrawel

My 3rd posting in a week, usually busy listing but I was suspended from selling for listing a Coach bag that was tagged nonauthentic. Is there anyway you can write up your listings with photos and details without posting them? So when I am finally of...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have questions

They are not being answered on the 2018 update board.I have questions about the multi variation listings. I have listings with the same item with different sizes and colors(hence the multi variations). lol When I search those items, it shows a separa...

Broken iOS app again.

Now when I do listings on iOS none of the icons above the keyboard appear for bold, underline, paragraphs, etc. The buttons work but you can’t see what they are. Does anybody actually use the app before releasing it? This issue is so easy to spot you...

How to quickly find shipping information on products?

I'm dropshipping on eBay and I'm trying to figure out how most dropshippers efficiently look for shipping information (such as shipping weight, measurements, shipping cost, etc.) on products that they dropship. I notice that it seems like I need to g...

Selling on eBay is essentially a scam. No longer buying or selling on eBay.

Listed an item. Sold the said item. Received a reqest for a return because the item wasn't as described. The buyer didn't read the description and in turn assumed a different item description. The buyer threatens for a full return angrily as proof th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors