Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Att: Mr. eBay..Re: Sudden horrific Sales decline

Can you please tell me whats going on (wrong) here Mr. eBay. There are way way too many sellers complaining of Sudden and Dramatic loss in business. (it's not just me) Many many sellers are sharing their stories of horrible sales and business loss th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Advice on auction situation

One of my auctions ended today. Shorty before the auction was over I received this message: " would love to bid on this zt but it could be up to a week before the funds are released to me from PayPal. Would this be okay? I may bid anyway if I don't h...

Scamming

I was scammed. I need to know if there’s anyway to get my money back or if I’m just out of luck! Someone help! I’ve been setback ALOT. I have no money and I need to figure out a solution. Thanks everyone!

Help! Ebay has changed and I don't know what to do. I'm getting scammed.

I have only sold sporadically on ebay, a few items here and there. Recently I sold a large item which went for over $600 and it was supposed to be a donation to a charity I support. The buyer at first said my shipping was too much -she couldn't affor...

I received this email from a potential seller. It sounds like a scam.

Hi again,Like I said in my first email, got a new job and moved back to my hometown (Great Bend, KS). I'm Flight Attendant Supervisor for AA and I'll be in London UK for the next 2 weeks. Before leaving I have prearranged the deal with ebay so my pre...

EBAY HOSTING INCORRECT PICTURE ON GOOGLE

LMAO,,,WHAT NEXT! ok, another ebay exclusive. listed a 1962 panhead fender last week, when i googled the item and clicked google images, gues what???? a one year old picture of a seat i never even sold on ebay comes up on google inmages??? i sent thi...

Resolved! Can't block buyer who lied thru his teeth about why he returned a $100 item????

I don't do returns. I state this in every description. I am selling personal belongings, family heirlooms. Some jerk initiated a return on a $100 piece of jewelry. He made up some cockamamie story about having bid in the very last seconds of the auct...

Checkboxes in Promotions page

Within the Manage Promotions page (% off deals and such), what are the checkboxes for beside each promotion for? It's not like I see any action buttons on the top that will affect the selected promotions with their box checked. So what are they for?

Question about paying for shipping

Hello, I am selling an item in a USPS Priority Mail box for $20. The shipping fee is $7.20 for the item. I guess I have to ship it through the Priority Mail option since that is required with USPS boxes. My question is, is the $7.20 shipping free sub...

List for Bad Buyers

I have read many posts about sellers being scammed by buyers here on eBay. It is a problem for all us sellers. I have been scammed and I feel for all who have had dealings with those buyers who have received free stuff from us. My question: Is there ...

I need help!!! crazy buyer

I have a buyer that is absolutely crazy!!! They have been verbally abusive and now threatening. I have sent every message to eBay and have opened 3 cases against this buyer trying to get them to step in. I sent this customer a pair of shoes, I messed...

Starting price not appearing in my listing

An eBay oldtimer, but on the shelf for a long time, trying to list an item for bids with a buy-it-now option, in the form for creating my listing I entered $150 with a buy-it-now value of $250, when I preview my listing the $250 is there, but for bid...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Reviews

I just had a customer ask to see the "actual picture" of an item we are selling. I responded and essentially told him that you are seeing an actual picture; we hire a professional photographer to take our pictures and that the item in question is one...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Request + Profanity + Negative Feedback

Hello all, As the title suggests, a buyer requested a return, then responded in an angry tone, and about a week later left me negative feedback. Here's what happened: 1. Through eBay messages, buyer asked if he could return an item. He mistakenly ass...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors