Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Relist Canceled Order For Invalid Address

I have someone who made a purchase and completed payment with PayPal. When I go to print the label, eBay states that the address is invalid. It does seem odd as the buyer has a "0" feedback rating, and the address is to a hotel, but without any room ...

Seriously!? All of my selling ids have HIGH RETURNS according to eBay...

I just got an email on all of my selling ids telling me that I have high returns..wth is this about!? One id has only had 2 returns, and both were closed by eBay because of no activity. It says in all of the emails I got that I had 4 returns, which i...

returns.PNG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 79 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Unusual buyer address

I sold a vintage amplifier for £380 (item no. 162951307038)The buyer is listed as in France, but the delivery address is “Big Yellow Storage” in the UK.l rang “Big Yellow Storage” and they said it was possible for customers to have items delivered to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a fake listing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263576252871?ViewItem=&item=263576252871 item is priced ridiculously low than average price, seller has a lot of good rep but hasn't seem to have sold anything on over a year

New and zero feedback buyer, safe to ship?

Hello! First, I'm an old time eBuyer, since 2006, but new seller, this is my second sale. So I've listed an iMac at $300, requiring inmediate payment. Today a customer bought the item, paying the $300 + the $40 flat shipping fee I choose for the item...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shutl/Hermes postage labels

is anyone having problem with Shutl?i have been over charged by them every month on the ground that parcel was too heavy or too big.these surchrarges have come to over£40 so far!now i have been posting worldwide for 10 years we do possess a measuring...

Resolved! Buyer is making a false return request that product was damaged in shipping

Hi everybody, I've been selling on eBay for some years now and never ran into a situation like this one before. To begin with, my listing was for a Dell laptop with the Buy It Now/Best Offer option. After negotiating an acceptable price back and fort...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just don't believe it, no clicks?

I'm sorry ebay, but I just don't believe out of millions of global web surfers, that no one has clicked on any of my long listed items, what is wrong with the views function indicator? Am I supposed to believe not one single person has viewed my list...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Wasted My Time

A buyer messaged me asking for a discount on an already substantially discounted new designer handbag w free shipping. I gave her a price thru the email and she accepted, but did not immediately pay. B4 she paid, she kept emailing me w questions. Bec...

Nonprofit charity account not receiving charity ribbon by listings

The charity that I volunteer for is registered with eBay and the PayPal Giving Fund as a non-profit, and the PayPal email address we've set up to receive payments is the one that's registered with the PayPal Giving Fund, but we're not receiving the c...

Stores

Can anyone give me details on the stores, the pros the cons, I don't really understand them but I think it would help me.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay control of shipping supply store inventory.

It seems the inventory in the ebay shipping supplies store that is available for purchase by the anchor store coupons is controlled by ebay according to the store. When I requested that they meet the ebay statement of ten ebay boxes being available, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

End item or email buyer?

I have a model car in an auction, and accidentally listed the wrong scale, someone emailed me and luckily pointed it out. Should I pull the listing, since it has less than 12 hours, or email the winning bidder and ask if they still want it?

How to cancel an offer I (the seller) made?

A customer asked a question about an item, and I answered it and sent back an offer. I also noticed an error in the listing. I went to make correctiosn in the lsiting, but it is not allowed while there are "open offers". Three days later, the custome...

What would you do in this scenario?

Over a month ago I had a buyer request a return because she found it for free elsewhere. She did not open a return case. I told her to return it and I would refund when I received it. I never did. She emailed me today asking where her refund was. I a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors