Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Extortion and ebay continues to allow buyer after done at least twice

I had a buyer extort me. She claimed a new item I sent her was used but she loved it. I replied if there is lint on it and you want to keep I will pay for dry cleaning, or you can return. She replied she would have to pay to return and told me to ref...

Resolved! Drafts and Monthly $0 Listing Fee Promo

I want to make drafts of all of my listings and then post them at the time of the monthly promo $0 insertion fees on 50 listings. When I put the item in drafts, it shows $.30 insertion fee. Will this remain, or change to $0 when I post the listings. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Boot Camp?

I ran into this in the Seller Center just now (I was looking for something else) https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-boot-camp.html "Get 4 weeks of free online training on how to run a profitable business. The first lesson starts March 5!" Wh...

Item with 229 Watchers - how to stimulate some offers?

Hi all,I have a rather unique item I'm listing for sale. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/332494352992It's been up for a while on a 'Good 'til Cancelled' but I've reduced the price since listing plus added some other info.Is there a way I can notify/remin...

eBay is now force-feeding automated returns through their system

Just got off a 45-minute phone call over a SNAD request.In the case log, I can prove that the buyer either is mistaken or is lying about the item I sold. I contacted customer service; my intention was to get a resolution before they escalated. The re...

"Your seller performance status is at risk in the global program." How stupid!

So I happened to look at my Seller Dashboard today, and there was a little red "1" next to the notifications field. I click on it and it says: "Your seller performance status is at risk in the global program." Huh? I look at all the metrics under "Re...

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 6 helpful

Thank you!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of those that have welcomed me and given me advice. One month into my eBay Seller experience and I have sold over $300. May seem like not much to most but this is just my side hobby and it feels like a very nice su...

Resolved! re Out Of Stock _ Is there a Time Limit to Restock (and Ship)?

If a buyer buys something as a BIN -- and you are temporarily out of stock but can restock and ship the item within a few days -- is this a defect? What if it takes you a week to restock and ship the item out? Or does it depend on whether the buyer c...

Just wondering if the Texas bombings are affecting eBay sellers and FedEx

With more package bombs going off in Texas and a possible copying cat, and now FedEx in the mix. I was wondering if Sellers are seeing drops in Texas sales. I would assume that people are getting nervous when they see a package on their porch or stoo...

What do you say with decline or counter to a best offer?

What do you say in the message area when you decline or counter a best offer? Anything? I usually decline or counter based on prices of recently sold comparable items and I often say so in the message. An example message with counter would be :"TU4 U...

Why can buyers get my phone number?

Hi all! I have a question. In my eBay preferences, under communication with buyers, I have specifically selected that buyers can NOT receive my phone number. However, with two items now, my buyers have been able to text me. The first time around was ...

How to sell coins and currency,it seems ebay has a limit

I have some proof US coins and US currency I would like to sell on ebay. I tried but they have a limit of 500 dollars and 5 items a month. I am a collector thinning out my colection not a business and most of the items I want to sell are a lot more t...

New listings are NOT indexing today, 3/25

I listed a couple items this afternoon, Sunday, 3/25, around 4PM EDT. Tonight 11:30 PM, on MyeBay, there are NO VIEWS. NONE! So I tried searching for the items using the exact title line and NOTHING! So I guess new listing indexing isn't working toni...

Resolved! Need pointers for an Estate sale

I have inherited a house full of stuff. My friend was a pack rat and lived in the house for 40 years. The closets were packed to the ceiling. Every inch of walls covered with pictures and stuff. She was a fan of John Wayne, there are hundreds of pict...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors