Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

first estate sales in years, and it was odd

I drove past an estate sale around 11am so it must have been going on for hours. I only know books so have no idea if there were valuables still around. The odd thing to me was the state of the house. An utter shambles. Christmas tree still up, all t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 36 replies
  • 1 helpful

Free Returns!!!! Why would anyone ever shop at a store again?

Okay so now ebay is going to start making everyone have 30 Day FREE Returns!!!! When is this madness going to STOP?!? We ship everything with free shipping unless a buyer wants faster shipping and now we actually have to reconsider not having free sh...

Got a message from Chinese user with offer....to sell for them!

I am selling few fur items here. Today I got a long message from Chinese user who was asking me if I would sell their fur (real and faux) for them. They said that the winters are long here and I would do very well with their furs. I replied "no thank...

Buyer said it won’t let him buy anymore

Hello, I just have a question. So, I recently sold an item and the buyer said he would pay Friday which was 4 days after he sent the offer and I accepted. Now he said eBay won’t let him buy it, as in we wants to buy it but he can’t? Is there any reas...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What condition should I list this portable DVD player as?

I recently purchased a portable DVD player from a yard sale. It came in the original box with all original accessories. I opened the box and found that the DVD player and all of the accessories had been placed in the carry pouch it came with. The DVD...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outright app feedback or alternative solutions

I was hoping to get some feedback and info on the Outright app. Some of the reviews state there is no support or that they keep getting charged even after cancelling the service. I also wanted to know if it really does help with preparing your taxes ...

Buyer says item not in envelope and threatens Neg feedback. What should we do?

Sent item to buyer (a penknife) and we wrapped it in foam and taped it and then taped that foam to a card and then inserted card into a bubble envelope and sent it off. Buyer says item not in envelope and sent pix of foam still taped to card and pix ...

eBay is discontinuing guides in April

In case you didn't see it... eBay is discontinuing guides and will be removing them from the site between now and April 12, 2018. If you’ve used guides to help bring buyers to your listings, we offer sellers even more effective ways to generate traff...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 64 replies
  • 5 helpful

Amazing Items people overlook in Thrift Shops and Yard Sales.

I know many people are looking for items that sell well but get stumped. Here are a few items that are overlooked at sales yet do well. You won't make a million but you will make a sale Lots of Old Slides , negatives and 8mm moviesCorp coffee cups. L...

Resolved! "Update your listings now to make sure they comply with recent security and policy updates."

I got this e-mail from eBay. Then I went to revise my listing, where I had this error: "We found the following active content in your listing: Javascript. To make eBay a more secure marketplace, we'll hide all active content from buyers in June 2017....

Return Not Sent

Sold an item with no return policy. Buyer waits a week and opens return as damaged not as described and in comments states, I will upload pictures of the damage. I accept return and confirm to the buyer to please upload pictures, and approve the retu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors