Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I sold an item and didnt get paid, and then buyer want to refund because the item is damaged.

I know that is my honest mistake. I didn't know that we need to receive the money before shipping the item. I sold a used CPU i5 6500 for $139.99 and shipped the item without receiving the payment. I thought I can only receive payment from paypal onc...

Resolved! New Store Fees...What's the Price?

Got an email today (in ebay messages) stating my store subscription was coming up for renewal on May 1st. I'm on the 1st of the month billing cycle. It says my store fee will be $15.95. Hi secured,Your yearly Basic Store subscription will be renewed ...

Mobile- Friendly Checker & the Announcement Board Function

Ebay recently provided a training session on improving sales. In that training it showed one business who improved sales by something like 30% because they modified their listing to focus on mobile buyers. One of those things stressed was to ensure y...

Report showing shipping paid as the seller

Currnetly I can generate a Paid and Shipped report in the File Exchange. The report that is generated contains the cost information that the buyer paid for the item (cost of item, shipping, etc) . I'm also in adition looking for a report that matches...

Resolved! Same zip code RETURN scam

New eBay buyer purchased an Intel 8th Gen i7-8700 processor for $323.99 from my eBay store on Mar 31, 2018. Shipped to his confirmed PayPal/eBay address. A couple hours after delivery, the buyer opened a “Defective/Not working” return request stating...

Switching Paypal Account

I just created a new Paypal account for my business and have already changed all my listings to the new Paypal account. However, when paying for shipping labels, I get this error: We're having trouble printing your label.We had problem getting PayPal...

View your Product Reviews?

Is there a way where we can see all the product reviews in our listings at once? Or can we only see them if we go into the actual listing? Thanks!

This dawned on me one day

For years I have wondered why the chinese sellers sign up under hundreds of id's and list the same repetative listings over and over again. Then a light bulb went off. Because, they dont get seen either!! So if they do this, the odds are, someone wil...

eBay CEO Devin Wenig Joins GM Board

Was nosing around looking at ebay's quarterly earnings, and ran across this from last week. Not sure if it's been posted here. https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2018/04/20/ebay-ceo-devin-wenig-joins-gm-board/ I can see it now... Your new Chevy Sonic, or...

Change in opinion

Just wanted to clarify my changed position about the Post Office not leaving you an open package without getting some type of note imdicating a problem. Just received an International package from Israel. Someone must have opened it up to verifty it....

Maybe if I sell my stuff for free and provide free shipping I might actually sell something

Wow, This is ridiculous what it takes to sell an item on here anymore. I've been selling on here for many years and it's gotten to the point of being nearly impossible to sell anything unless you're willing to give it away. When I see other sellers w...

Undeserved negative feedback

Sunday evening buyer bought a dog dress stating she wanted it within 7 days.Monday morning i made an extra trip to post office. Wednesday buyer wanted to know where the dress was. It was shortly after the Easter holidays so I said there may be a back...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I wish ebay would stop spamming me buying suggestions 5 times a day

I wish ebay would stop spamming me buying suggestions 5 times a day. Someone ought to tell them a lot of spam can drive customers and sales away and have the opposite effect of what they want. I find their emails with subjects like "oh yeah, youre su...

Changing the text on an ebay listing after it is live

I am selling a Nintedo 64 and the controllers have loose sticks to the point of unplayability. I STATED this in my listing in bold but I'm worried that I should have made a note at the top before the details. I have had some people not read despite i...

What's going on with Ebay? They in financial trouble?

I get email today saying I get 100 listings for a nickel each. Last quarter they had so many promos....not that I'm complaining, but it seemed to a lot of people that Ebay was having problems making their quarterly numbers. A lot of people felt somet...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 29 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors