Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller USPS fraud

I bought some jeans from a seller (I'm a seller, too). The package took forever to get to me, and once I got the jeans I realized why. They had used MEDIA MAIL post to ship blue jeans. Now, what do I do to report this seller? I looked through all the...

Resolved! Category for crazy quilt kits

For many years, I listed elaborate crazy quilting kits here, consisting of fancy fabrics, (silks, satins, brocades and velvets) vintage trims, and all sorts of bits and pieces. Several other people also listed these items. We were generally speaking ...

Using Known Products in Photos to Convey Size - Is it ok? ebay.

I see many listings that display a coke can or similar known products, but not sure if it's ok. 7up might get mad at Pepsi complains, who knows, what does ebay think?Is it ok to do that? I think it's best rather than those ugly rulers and tapes, just...

No new views on items, something is wrong

I see no new views on items even my own aren't counted. It happened after this notification of "return policy". I gave all items possibility of return using bulk update. This seems to work but no new views on items now so i suspect visibility of list...

How to fix View listings that need updates to increase your chances of qualifying for Fast 'N Free

on the active (edit listing) show that I have to do some thing for the Listing improvement recommendations is View listings that need updates to increase your chances of qualifying for Fast 'N Free so please tell me how to fix it. I saw my listing ab...

Weekly chat?

alan@ebay reminder.........link to Kupens broadcast?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claiming not functioning, usps claim, refund or no refund.

Is sold a $400 electronics item that was tested prior to shipping. Item was delivered June 2. Now the buyer is saying it’s not functioning and wants a refund. Shipping was free to buyer but cost $84 to ship. Should I accept and return, no refund or f...

Resolved! Shipping method for recipe cards

I got about 100 recipe cards (loose, not in a book) at a sale and am wondering if I can mail them media rate? Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

The only good thing of having slow sales, the Good, the Bad and Ugly

The only good thing of having slow sales, I get my ebay inventory cleaned out.The good stuff has been listed.The Bad stuff that I have found items I purchased needing some repairs such as sewing on a missing button, lose hem, needing to be hand washe...

NOT BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

We went without views showing for weeks and for some sellers even months. Ebay said they know , they know and are working to fix all of the on going problems . Views came back for me on July 3rd ,, but not for long . They're gone again ,, and for how...

Do I get my final fee credit if buyer refuses to confirm accepting refund cancelation of a sale?

Hi, buyer made the payment via paypal;when packing, I found the product was flawed;I cancelled the sale and refunded the buyer;Buyer refused to confirm getting the refund;I was still charged final value fee!!!What should I do??!!!Thanks a lot!!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dear Ebay

Dear Ebay,I know the chances of anyone in your corporation with authority will read this letter, or that it will make an impact on policy’s; but it makes me feel better knowing I’ve had my say.I have been with you since the time sellers could leave c...

Military surplus experts, please!

Hi, can anyone tell me what this is? I believe it's part of a tent or maybe equipment cover.....but no idea. Thanks in advance for the help!Brad

Used "sell similar" then face "Handling time cannot be edited on this listing." Why?

I could try again from scratch, but don't have the time. I created a listing using sell similar from the most recently sold similar item. Just about to submit it when I notice the create your listing page says: Handling time cannot be edited on this ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors