Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

California Proposition 65

Does the California Proposition 65 show up to all viewers or just viewers from California? If it shows up to all viewers, then it’s like California is making laws for the world.

Inner-state sales only?

So, I saw in some threads here a week or so back, something about a seller being perplexed at his unusual amount of sales to his own state of Wisconsin (or such)....I didn't really follow the conversation too much...but gosh, it seems it's happening ...

EBAY.......Ya Better Figure It Out

eBay sales are faltering very very badly for way too many sellers.Every seller has their own story, has their own unique situation, have been sellers for years, etc etc etc.But they all have the same symtom.......Miserable Sales across the board. Eba...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 6 helpful

Experienced seller starting a new acct. how to get sales with zero feedback.

Hello everyone, I have opened a new acct. I have received at least 100 additional listings from ebay on this acct. since I started selling again 2 years ago. I received zero in august and this month they sent me 100 free auctions only. I never and re...

USPS damaged a package I sent. What do I do?

Hey everyone. I recently sold an item and shipped USPS to the buyer with insurance purchased to cover item value. The buyer received the package today and showed me photos of damage that was present upon delivery. Both the package and item inside wer...

How Do I Delete Items/Edit Duration With New Ebay Settings??

I want to delete all of my current listings. When I try to "Manage Active Listings" the duration is fixed on "Good 'till cancelled." I cannot edit this option, the drop down is disabled. I just want to end all of my listings so I stop paying the 20 c...

"Match with eBay catalog " Mini Rant

So this is a little annoying. I have an item that eBay keeps telling me needs to be matched to the eBay catalog but its a limited edition and there is no matching item. It was a promo give away from 2005 and really has no UPC or any retail info. I ca...

Cant seem to List Items

We are business trying to sell multiple cases of plates. We have created a seller account, verified the account, provided tax information as well as link to our payment fateway. And we have linked our payflow. But when I got to lis the item is says t...

Changes to the Ebay app

A few days ago everything changed and now it takes 3 times longer to list a item. I was just told no one else has reported this problem, if you list with your phone you have noticed. The last change last month cost us about 15000 pictures and we had ...

New app format

The new MOBILE app format doesn't have a way to setup the time you want your item to be Listed if doesn't sell. Veryyyyyyyy 廊 upsetting is like we going back on time went we have just have 30DAYS .PLEASE FIX IT THANK YOU

Tip: Buyers who ask for pictures...

Have you ever had a buyer ask for additional angles, or a close-up, or a larger picture, or you sell personalized items that the buyer has to see before shipping and when you send a pic for their approval they either tell you that they can't see it, ...

Is there some new scam or did ebay just screw up again?

Is there some new scam going down? I have now been asked, by 3 buyers in one week, the same basic question. "Does this really include everything in the picture?" What is going on? How is buyer confidence on ebay so low that not one but 3 people have ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors