Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

New online state sales tax

How is everyone doing this on there sales? Are you collecting the tax on all states or just the state you live in I am going to start selling and would like to know what to do on this. Is ebay going to start collecting taxes for us or are we going to...

Weekly Chat & Labels

So, no weekly chat? Just more broadcasts? I got thrown into the new label "experience" today. I finally got it to work taking at least 10 times longer than the old "experience" took. My question: on the old label I used to be able to "open label wind...

Seller Store Questions

Hey eBayers,If you don't mind, I have a couple of questions about setting up a store.1. When the subscription option says for instance that you get "100 posts a month", do you still get the 50 free insersions you would normally get on top of this (15...

Resolved! Buyer contacts me after breaking item

Sorry for the dual post I put this in the Returns forum as well. Buyer contacted me saying she wore the gold bracelet I sold her, it fell off while cooking and she foudn it on the floor broken and sends this picture of a bent mangled braclet. She has...

PayPal verified shipping address

Wasn't sure to post this in selling or shipping. I had a sale overnight. A nice sale. 10 of one item. The seller wants me to ship it to him to an address other than his verified PayPal address. I know not to do that. I told him to login and update hi...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling on eBay Podcast launch

We've launched our Selling on eBay podcast! Would love for you to give it a listen, call into 888 723 4630 to ask a question and use the hashtag #ebaypodcast. http://ebay.com/ebaypodcast

selling on ebay podcast.jpg
User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

i have a suggestion for eBay

i have a problem. I tried to do a markdown sale on an item and it says "SKIPPED: Price"now the reason it says skipped price is because I changed the price of this item in the last 14 days.but here is the problem i don't know exactly the day I changed...

Resolved! Do we still get the $30 quarterly promoted listings discount?

In the past I would receive an email telling me about my "free money", in other words that I had up to $30 that I can use towards my promoted listings fees. I haven't received my email this past quarter and just remembered about it and we have 2 mont...

New Sales Tax Ruling

Sales tax is not the problem- it's the stuff hanging on to it. This can change ebay as it is known. Sellers with 100 or less a year already are called profiting so much over reality- you made $70! Well, no, paid $20 (plus tax!) and rather than drive ...

New info on Mobile Friendly Checker

There are two problems with the Mobile Friendly Checker. One is you can't use it to bulk relist mobile compliance into your listings. Alan's response on this question is: "Our mobile team have advised that the mobile-friendly test tool is a basic too...

Store Home Page Display

Now that eBay is ignoring the design options I chose for my store home page, and it seems to be permanent, it's time to try to minimize the damage they've caused.Here is my current store home page with an ugly blue bar at the top.https://www.ebay.com...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

invoice payment date changed from the 15 to the 8th

Last month when I did not have Paypal listed as my funding source, eBay took their invoice fees on the 8th, so I changed payment souce to my Paypal account and they did the same thing today. It use to be taken on the 15th

Ebay helped a buyer to steal my item.

I have used Ebay for the last time. I sold a dive computer on Ebay.co.uk and the winner was a Italian guy. As soon as he got the computer he filed a complaint saying the computer did not work. Brithish Ebay investigated the complaint and at the end i...

Is it me, or would you rather see one page for the updates?

The only reason I know that they are increasing the FVF on Books, CDs & DVDs is because someone mentioned it. I'd already read the update, so I thought. Then went back looking again and missed it still. Then finally after digging and digging to "lowe...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors