Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Need help with how one Looks up used items for resale by phone.

I occasionally shop around for things to resell. Mainly at thrift stores, so this is the used sector. I have seen multiple other shoppers going to thier phone and looking up resell prices in a flash. If I get a glance at their screen it seems there a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Final Value Fee and Final Value Shipping Fee Increases

Just saw that eBay's Final Value Fee charges for the categories of Books, DVDs & Movies, and Music have gone up from the already high 10% to 12%. The really sad thing about this is that just this morning I was thinking it would be great if eBay surpr...

Resolved! Very slow shipment on GTD...what to do

I had a buyer purchase 3 scuba sets from me over the weekend and I shipped them Monday. Tracking shows I brought them to the PO on Monday but they never moved until yesterday and these were Guaranteed Delivery. Has anyone had a late package yet with ...

Are the words contained within the categories part of the SEO algorithm of eBay?

Are the words contained within the categories part of the SEO algorithm of eBay? For example, if a product is listed in the category "Bedroom, Playroom & Dorm Décor", and the word "bedroom" is not present in the title or item specifics of the product...

eBay notices to sellers their item is now live

I list something, I get personal eMail from ebay it is LIVE. I get the usual 3 Bot views and not listed in my store yet. It isn't live. In addition, a notation to see what other items similar to mine are trending and to check out for pricing: "Price ...

Got a suspension due to selling medical device that is being sold by other sellers

I tried to sell a medical device that is current being sold on ebay by other sellers. It does require a medical prescription, which does violate the Ebay policy, but when there is a record of these items being sold (and for really good money), I felt...

Why does this sale shows as 0 in my sales records

while reviewing my sales for this month I see one from 9/6 that shows as 0 items sold and $0 earnings. Why is this happening? this tranasction hasn't been cancelled or anything.and it has a 100% in red

eBay - offer an opt out on selling to states requiring sales tax or

lose my business. What the Supreme Court did last month was an abomination, but you could help your sellers and you're choosing not to. For anyone not knowing what I'm talking about (I just came back from a month off and surprise!)... requiring the c...

Allow buyers to make offers or a 35¢ insertion fee may apply.

I saw a previous post to this but I'm still unclear about it. As an indivudual seller, I get 50 BIN listings. In the other discussion, users here stated that the "Allow buyers to make offers or a fee may apply" message is only shown on an additional ...

Ebay Removed the Download Items Awaiting Shipment Report

We have a whole database we use which is based on the downloading the CVS file from the Awaiting shipment page. Ebay decided to remove it today with no warning. Talked with Ebay CS today and they told us it was taken down for improvement. Why do they...

Resolved! Seller Account-25% Discount on one, but Not on the other two

Hi, everyone. Last week eBay offered me 25% off my final value fees for the first five items that sold, if I listed them by September 20. I listed five items on the 20th, and three of them sold last night. In checking my Seller Account this morning, ...

Automatic payment method to eBay -  which one is cheapest?

Right now I pay my eBay fees via credit card. If I switch to paying with PayPal, is it going to be cheaper? I do have a PayPal account linked to eBay, but eBay wants my PayPal account to be connected with a credit/debit card with enough balance in th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors