Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Example Of Why Views Are Down Drastically

I understand that a decrease in sales can be due to a number of factors but it goes without saying that if your listing doesn't appear when a buyer carries out a search you obviously have no chance. Case in point, I have a Arabia fish trivet listed a...

Resolved! Timelines for INR case

Estimated delivery 13th, this occured on 17th. USPS GA. -Buyer messages me about item not received (stuck at regional distro in their city)-1 hour later, buyer opens INR (because I didn't respond fast enough? That's disappointing)-I filed with USPS f...

MC011 Antique & Vintage Items

Hello everyone, I have been eBay seller for over 24 years and have received tons of positive reviews. It hurts to write this as eBay is a main source of income to me, but I’m starting to loose hope — as I don’t believe that my account will get unrest...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! What to do after this case is closed / can it be reopened?

I accidentally posted and sold a women’s XL golf polo as a men’s XL. Item arrived and buyer said it was a women’s. I said my apologies you can open a return at no cost to you. A return is opened for wrong time sent and it gets automatically accepted....

How to appeal defects and ratings

Back in May and early June I had some customers open cases that hadn’t received their sport cards yet. eBay would contact me and give me 3 options: 1) update tracking - there would be nothing to update because I shipped it through eBay and the tracki...

Maybe doing a chargeback isn't so easy after all?

I've read so many horror stories about chargebacks on these boards.I was under the impression that for a buyer it would be a piece of cake, but apparently not.I bought 5 pairs of safety glasses from a online vendor.I paid with PayPal.These fragile gl...

claim1.jpg claim2.jpg
User avatar by Superstar
  • 50 replies
  • 1 helpful

Welcoming the holiday shoppers

A buyer messaged me saying how upset he is that he didn't receive their item but tracking shows delivered. I gave my usual, check with neighbors, friends, PO, ask for the delivery scan GPS location, etc. I got the usual quick reply "I did, got nothin...

Refunding a buyer

If I want to send a refund to a buyer, will ebay refund their cut? I listed an item as used, and I stated in my description that "It appears to be complete, with no parts removed." and "Unknown condition." I didn't pay attention to ebays automatic de...

Phoney stamps sold on eBay

A useful article from the philatelic press about counterfeits showing up from China.https://wayneyoungblood.substack.com/p/postal-counterfeit-stamps-from-china?r=2z7gru&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&fbclid=IwAR3IulVsOd-XaZ7jypMFXObGCv_JMvba4wSEng8...

Buyer with no feedback & no real name on shipping

I’m a very new seller & already have had 1 attempted scam (which I was able to resolve thanks to reading some good suggestions I found on these boards), so I’m a bit more cautious now.Wondering if you guys can tell me what you would do in this situat...

Why don't any of my items come up in Google searches?

Why don't any of items I'm selling come up in a Google image search? Even when I type the exact title of my listing into the search box, it doesn't come up, but does pull up other sellers items as well as items that aren[t even related. (totally diff...

eBay motors guaranteed fit?

So a seller MUST fill out all of the "compatibilities" CORRECTLY down below item specifics when listing a part.So a buyer must fill out their vehicle information in the "my garage" CORRECTLY before searching. When a part sells, the seller sees the bu...

Active Listings In Stock Filter

On my active listing page I have more out of stock than in stock listings. I'd like to filter only in stock listings. I see other quick filters, but no stock option. Is there a way to display in stock listings only?

Resolved! Sold Item and offers from other Buyers

I sold an item for $14. After the sale I was Offered $60 for that item. I explained that it had been sold and paid, but I could tell the buyer of their interest. Offer buyer then offered $100 and told me I can cancel the item at any time and didn't I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors