Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"Suspicious buyer for item"

Hoping you all can help me out- I have received 8 emails with the same heading today, and same content. Problem is, this buyer purchased items from me about a month ago.... the items have been shipped and delivered weeks ago. Why would I be receiving...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

No photos in listings

Why are photo files corrupted????? Cyber security lapse???? I'm glad that my listings aren't the only ones. I would have otherwise figured eBay was trying to get rid of its smaller sellers. Any large volume sellers out there with this problem????

Return item from the buyer

Hi, I sold a set of towels. The buyer just asked the refund and return them to me. The reason is that the buyer saying there is blood stain on the towel. Please review the item#173610734018 eBay sent me a message and asked me to send the buyer a refu...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal "Quick Security Check" right after making a sale

Hello: I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this, but I figured it is worth a shot since this happened right after receiving the notification that I had made a sale. In short, someone bought an item (just $15, but it's something) and, when ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal transfer fee increase. USPS too...

Two more hits coming soon. PayPay has a notification when logging in that says their 'transfer' fee will be increasing from $0.25 per transaction, to a 1% charge. So, anything transferred over $25 will now see a substantial hit. A quarter wasn't bad ...

Does ebay charge a final value fee if you cancel an auction.

Ebay sales have been so slow that I started running my items locally on Facebook Marketplace. I have been doing well there and have sold many items that I have had posted on ebay. I cancel the auctions if the item sells locally. I had someone tell me...

Buyer trying to scam me? Any advice?

Hi All, I have a high priced item for up for auction ($1500) and a brand new eBayer (signed up yesterday), with an address of Panama placed a bid. I've set up the auction to not ship internationally, so not even sure how he/she got a bid in? He/she e...

What did I do wrong here?

So I'm not a book seller by any stretch of the imagination but I attempted to list a book using ebay's prefilled information and now I have the dreaded "see full item description" bar. I just want my whole listing on one page. Do I need to take out t...

A scam bidder screwed up my listing now eBay Customer Service won’t assist in relisting/reinstating.

I am beyond frustrated and fed up with eBay support!!! Here’s the situation:I had a large ticket in the $6000 range to sell. Because a 10% final value fee on an item like this was so high I waited for the for the $10 final value fee promotion to list...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer with zero feedback won, cancelled, wants refund 3 items quickly

A buyer with zero feedback bought an item for $160 then another for $60 and another for $165 and abruptly cancelled after paying each separately with PayPal. Am I being set up to be scammed? He says in broken English he will leave me positive feedbac...

Seller returning item - says it's bad. What if it's good upon return Can I be refunded retrshipping?

I sold an item I'd tested many times - OK. I reversed the battery in the item to protect if from beeping like a bomb and alerting Homeland security. It was a heavy package too. I emailed the buyer of this and to be sure to reverse the battery upon re...

Newbie seller getting scammed

Hi, I'm new to selling on ebay and had my first two sales this morning. I listed a Puma sweatshirt for $10 and a pair of Sketchers for $10. However the both buyers offered more the the BIN price, at least double the price. It seemed a little odd but ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors