Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! are item numbers unique numbers?

Just a silly beginners question, are item numbers unique numbers or do they repeat eventually? Or do they get eventually recycled? I believe they are unique, or? Just play a bit with a database and want to use the item# as unique identifier.

How about a little humor. Strange questions asked by customers.

I could go on and on but here are 2 of my most recent. Quantity available on this item: 19.Question: How much if i want to buy 50?Answer: Sorry, i don't have 50. I only have 19. You're welcome to buy all 19. Quantity available on this item: 1.Questio...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 112 replies
  • 2 helpful

OK, everyone chime in

Customer wanted to buy a tin that weighs over a pound once boxed and packed. She asked me if I could ship it cheaper than PM. I didn't answer her in time for some eBay sale not to expire, so she bought anyway and is now asking again, nicely, for me t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Easy Pricing 20% off FVF but only if Easy Pricing is turned on. How do you turn on?

I received this promo but can not find how to turn on Easy Pricing. Info says to click on prompt when listing. I have listed about 30 items since receiving this promo and no prompt shows. Any one have info on this? Dates are 12-11 thru 12-20. Thanks

Resolved! Buyer ordered wrong item but does not want a refund

Hi, Just trying to get other peoples feedback with this scenario. I have a buyer who ordered the wrong item and hes telling me to keep the money. He doesn't want the correct item as he had already purchased it somewhere else and he does not want a re...

Buyer refund.

I just refunded my 4th item in 5 years and nearly 2000 items sold to make a customer happy. The refund on this item as well as the other 3 prior items were allto buyer with less than 100 Feeback Rating. This refund and the prior 3 all were the result...

Resolved! After Christmas Sale

I want to do a After Christmas Sale and for the month of January I will have Free Shipping, I just don’t know how to set it up, Appreciate any input on how to do this

Received Payment but no eBay Notification

We recieved a standard payment from what looks to be a legit buyer (proper address, name, and full payment for item.) through PayPal yesterday, but eBay has yet to notify our account and close the listing. Today we called eBay, but beacaue it's Sunda...

Right before Christmas, and I cannot view all items in search

I did a search for a an item I am interested in, and the first page of items came up, out of about 8 pages available. When I click on page 2, a bunch of website addresses come up that have nothing to do with my item search. Anyone getting this glick ...

Resolved! Sales that occur on Christmas or Christmas Eve

How does the eBay system handle holidays toward the handling time? I know weekends don’t count. I have a 3 day handling time currently however I’m out of town for 5 days. Trying to do the math to see if I should just up my handling time (assuming I c...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Change to make an offer?

I saw something I wanted. It had a make an offer on it. So I put in an offer. When I typed in the amount, it showed me that 2 others also were doing the same and submitting their best offers. I really wanted it for my collection, so when I saw that i...

EBAY SPONSORS SATURDAY NIGHT NFL FOOTBALL GAMES ( EXCELLENT )

KUDOS to EBAY and THEIR SPONSORSHIP for SATURDAY NIGHT NFL FOOTBALL GAMES !!! Now that is ADVERTISING at it's VERY BEST !! And something we should all be grateful for. We have seen the TV commercials!! But NFL FOOTBALL is as good as it gets for every...

Selling International

I was thinking about selling internationally and would like to have a little input from others. It seems that my sales have gone way down and was wondering if this would help boost them? Pros and cons? Thanks.

SELLERS BEWARE, you could be getting mischarged on selling percentages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently listed and sold a Brother GT-782 Direct to Garment Printer on EBAY and listed it under their suggested AUTO POPUP CATEGORY OFBusiness & Industrial>Printing & Graphic Arts>Screen & Specialty Printing>Other Specialty Printingand it sold for ...

EBAY scam.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors