Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Whooo HOOO! eBay to build in Seller Protections in 2019 for SNADs & Fraud Returns!

So I was listening to the Podcast where Bob Kupens is giving his yearly speech.... A few things jumped out right away!: We are available to you. Building a Feedback loop. AND Trust -" basically what it means to be a partner, and how do we make sure t...

can't see relisted item

As if the whole not being able to search completed listings isn't enough...... I was on my new (I hate it) watch list and 1 of the items was closed but had the link to see the relisted item....... It took me to that horrible page when you click on a ...

Item Held @ PO - When am I off the hook?

Shipped items to a buyer and the tracking shows it was "Out for Delivery" but then a later line says, "Held at the Post Office at Customer's request" (or something like that). Now I would guess that this means the person went away over the holiday an...

December Sales Total

A suspious buyer in Chile bought our 79 Chevy Dually Truck for 6555.55.Needless to say, the transaction was not completed. The auction and buyer were deleted by eBay and my 125.00 fee refunded. My dilemma.....My sales total for December has not been ...

Spellchecker Request Error 500?

I just tried to use the spell check function to check my spelling on a post to another thread. I received an error message, "Spellchecker request error 500." I've never seen that message before. Has anyone else seen or heard of it?

$$ SCROUNGE LOUNGE December 2018 HO HO HO $$

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge December 2018 Edition Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003.Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.We find treasures in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 142 replies
  • 0 helpful

To the Unsung Heroes...

As this year draws to a close, and a New Year is on the horizon, there are many unsung heroes here we can thank for their support, help, and caring. They fearlessly step in and with great patience, help and assist when needed. First, to Alan, and the...

Problem forwarding international invoice

Is anyone else having trouble forwarding an international invoice to a buyer. Problem seems to have started today 1/1/19. When we attempted to send an invoice as usual, we were directed to a different screen.

How did buyer pay less shipping than what was in the listing?

I'm using the shipping calculator in all of my auctions. For this listing (254034968201) when I put their zip (89431) in there it says 12.90 priority mail. When i was paid by them it only included 7.70 for priority mail shipping. In reality it's more...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Being charged fees for starter store listings....

I have a starter store with 100 free listings a month. I just sent about 12 fixed items to the "send to online auction".... but they charged me .20 a listing to do this. They also counted the listings against my 100 "free" a month. Hmmm.... does that...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Send To Online Auction?

I listed a pair of Kate Spade slingbacks as BIN or Best offer. Today I noticed the blurb "Send To Online Auction". What is "Online Auction" and where is it? What are the fees? Has anyone had success using it?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors