Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New info from calling customer service to downgrade my store because of GTC

I have been considering downgrading my Basic Store to a Starter, so I called customer service to get more information. In the coarse of the conversation, I told the CS rep that since the recent change to Fixed Priced listings, I no longer have a need...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 39 replies
  • 9 helpful

Invoice sent to buyer in foreign language

I sent and invoice to a buyer and my copy came to in Russian. I have no idea what the buyer got. Is this a new eBay glitch? Is there a way to correct this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

5 days - 5 sales

5 sales within 5 days PLUS 1 sale at the flea market (in 7 hours). I'm so thankful. Wait! It's not Thanksgiving. Wrong holiday. So, screw it! lol Good luck to us all.

store will renew 5/1

Most of last year I told myself that before my store renews I would decide on whether to downgrade. Well, the time is now and I'm just as indecisive as ever. I am not happy with the cost of the Premium store, and I never use up the 1000 "free" listin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer received right item, but claim received wrong item.Solution?

buyer bought one item he received it, i have very strict measures in my warehouse , three people check it before ship the item, but buyer claim he received wrong item and sent me picture of item which is even not from my company.what can be solution ...

monthly payment issue

Just thought I would mention this.This is the 2nd time in about 12 months this has happened to me.I went in to make my monthly ebay payment & clicked to pay, then noticed after paying my payment came from my Credit union account & not my paypal accou...

Sold Items being relisted without your consent. GTC effect?

I have been reading about so many glitches as a result of the evil GTC. It is true, some things are occurring.1- I caught 2 items of mine where the inventory was increased to 2. I am pretty sure I don't have 2 of them but 12- I got a sale last Saturd...

MY NEW disclaimer to potential buyers on FIXED listings

Will be adding this into my description even though most buyers don't read. Note: I end all my listings 1 day before they expire because ebay placed AUTOMATIC renewal and it costs me money to relist. So please buy before the 29th day (or 36 hours pri...

• 95 replies
  • 6 helpful

Who is Who's Customer?

I never went to a 4 year college or took any courses in PR or double speak. I am confused by statements made in Wenig's letter to shareholders of 04/18. He refers to eBay's inventory of listings rising from 850 million to 1.2 billion. He seems quite ...

Unpaid item. Seller cannot leave feedback

I sold a handbag last week. I took the buyers offer. I waited a few days before I sent them a nice message. They said they didn't know the offer was accepted and would pay on Friday. They haven't paid and I opened a case. I will block them. It just m...

User avatar by Guide
  • 51 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer is upset he was charged sales tax (23 cents)

Received this message today: "Since this item was shipped from Pennsylvania, I do not believe you have a nexus/presence in the state of Connecticut and was incorrectly charged sales tax.Request this sales tax charge of $0.23 to be refunded to me." I ...

my page...link issues

Been around ebay a spell, when I click my ebay bookmark it takes me right to my page,because I set it up to 'stay signed in.'When I want to check my active or sold listings on my page, Ive always been able toclick the links for that info, but no more...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

moms4988

I put in UPS shipping. I want to change it to USPS. Can`t figure out how to change it. HELP.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good 'Til Cancelled Fixed Price Canada

I thought there was some glitch in the ebay system until I called them to find out about the changes of fixed price listing being Good 'Til Cancelled which is stupid! I am not one for going to the boards, the chats the blogs I do it once in a blue mo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Perfect Example of BROKEN Search

Just posted a new listing today... I know there has been much debate about listings not showing up, throttling, search problems, etc over the years here. As a result of all the problems, I've taken to individually checking each listing to make sure i...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors