Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! eBay refunded buyer then reversed decision.

*A buyer returned an item and I issued refund from echeque and it was pending. *Buyer opens case with eBay while PayPal refund is pending.*eBay sides with buyer and refunds them while debiting me for the amount.*I contact eBay and tell them a refund ...

Resolved! getting rid of ebay stock photos

I'm revising some old, old listings and can't seem to ditch ebay stock photos when mine are larger, clearer and show the actual product instead of a not final image type like ebay has. Is there a way to get rid of them and still retain the pre-filled...

Resolved! How do I turn off the new quick listing format?

This is driving me nuts. I can't seem to prevent it from using best offer, and I'm not sure how to edit the length of a buy it now listing. I sent ebay a note on Facebook to ask about it, but so far no response. Anybody know what I can do to get rid ...

Resolved! Media Mail

I asked the Post Office and they told me I could not send Comic Books as Media Mail. Yet, I see many posts that send Comic Books as Media Mail. Does the Post Office ever do anything about sending Comic books as Media Mail?

Buyers wanting items shipped to a different address

Twice in the last week, I’ve had buyers that want purchases shipped to a different address. I don’t understand why one can have a bid in for several days and not have a correct address on file. I believe what may be occurring is that the purchases ar...

Here you Go, Hope I did it Right

Here is the AD I have been getting on my All Selling Page for over a week, The one promoting listing tools for AMAZON. I hope I did this correct and you can see it.

Selling Software I create on eBay

I'm working on software written in Visual Basic using Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Community Version. The Community version is a free download from Microsoft. I'm going to include hardware that will interface with the software. I plan to send the buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

To E-bay management: Start Listening & Stop Bullying with Forced Best Offer

Dear E-bay managers, let's say you have an "above standard" seller who is also a buyer. That person has been with E-bay for many years. She sells several hundred dollars worth of merchandise every month. But what's even better, she uses all her E-bay...

Suspicious buyer noticed. Ebay cancelled the purchase. Cant relist

Hi all, I received an email from ebay today: "We had to cancel bids for the buyer because they aren't registered on eBay: 312595942187 - Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U - 64GB - Orchid Gray (UNLOCKED) Smartphone" Now my item is still in Sold and i cant r...

how and why best offer is genius at eBay

I am finding sales are better on best offer items even though the function is not used half the number of sales. Just saying eBay has a little genius trick there with buyers human nature.....some will ignore the best offer question and just buy...bec...

Promotion Campaigns

Can someone please explain the different campaigns? Can't find any info except the option to Promote. Sometimes one of them is shaded; confused. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another GTC question...

Hi all... Now with Good till cancelled being the only 'option' for fixed price listings, I'm just wondering if sellers can put a 'disclaimer' (for lack of a better word) on listings that says something like 'we reserve the right to cancel listing at ...

Invoices

How do you guys get around keeping all your sales invoices for the tax man

WHAT (EXPLETIVE DELETED) EVIL PERSON TOOK AWAY THE ALL SELLING PAGE? WAS IT TOO USEFUL?

It just keeps getting worse and worse. NOW instead of just going to one page and seeing EVERYTHING, I have to constantly jump from sold page to active page to overview page round and round like a rat in a maze. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Is having...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors