Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

My Sales are going down at Night

I have been selling ebay for the last 2 years and over those years, our sales had been increasing month by month. Last few months were even better as our sales were averaging from 8 - 15 sales per day. 50% of the sales were happening after midnight (...

Free Shipping

The FREE ship is difficult for us to offer to inflate the price of the item to cover the shipping seemed dishonest its not really free. WE care about our customer and PAY to have our items wrapped professionally and they charge for the boxes the bubb...

It’s not just me....

As I said in earlier threads, my sales are down atrociously the past two months. And not getting any better. Well, a few weeks ago, I started keeping track more closely of some of the sales of sellers I watch in my selling categories. These are selle...

Why Am I Not Making Sells?

I started selling handcrafted wreaths on my eBay shop and have not made any sells. They have been on my shop for about 3 weeks now with no success. I tried to see what I was doing different compared to my competitors, but I have no clue what I’m doin...

Resolved! Can I enter separate pictures for each item in a large lot?

I have 16 t-shirts i want to sell--each is different, but they are all a similar theme, so i thought I'd use that seller tool where I can put the whole bunch in one listing, but then customer could choose which one they want using the "create variati...

eBay Invoice Payments and sales throughout the month

... when i looked i didn't see much about this ... is it best to pay the invoice immediately (as far as sales go?) or wait a 8-10 days? i have been watching both scenarios below occur with my account for the past 4-5 years. -- if i wait to pay for 8-...

New Label Page survey ... errrnt!

Yesterday I went to print a label and clicked the link for the Classic layout ("flow" they call it) and got a Survey instead ... why are we getting a Survey when they know good and well that the New Label Page Flow is:1. Lacking information2. NOT all...

Screenshot (1556).png

Buyer got mad because I combined shipping & one unknown reason

So a buyer bought two items at the same time (one transaction) with free shipping. He put in the buyer notes to "ship asap because it's a gift." He got the items in one package (since they bought it together). He messaged saying how upset they are th...

Resolved! WRONG ADDRESS NO REFUND

This is going to be a long story. I bought a pair of sneakers and after anticipating it may be fake, I attempted to cancel the order 4 minutes after purchase. The seller declined cancelation, ship it 3 days later and said I can return it, once I rece...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

Site Preference Take a look !

Im unloading my store come June. Already uploading to different platforms. All is good. But come to find out in my site preference (eBay). I have an old authorization from Bonanza (delinked) to ebay, that goes between the 2. on the importer. Now, if ...

How do I send a buyer prepaid return label without an open case?

I sold an item (perfume samples), the buyer contacted me they were weak and fake, and one was almost empty. These were manufactures' samples, wrapped in a non-see through wrapping by the manufacturer so I had no idea that one was almost empty. Anyway...

ebay auto adjusting prices if item doesn't sell?

i saw somewhere that ebay wants to do something about automatically adjusting prices down if item doesn't sell. have several questions re: - is this optional and seller has to 'opt' in?- is this part of where they are leading the 'GTC' listings?- and...

is ebay setting up sellers to fail?

the latest update states:"Easily relist cancelled items and remorse returns for single-quantity listingsStarting in May 2019, when you successfully complete a cancelled item or remorse return for a single-quantity listing we'll provide you with a mor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors