Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Scammed with the fake tracking / fake shipping company system (guepard-delivery.ru)

Hi everyone,I've been scammed by a buyer.He bought an Apple smartwatch, which was brand new sealed, he received the watch, said it was used and wanted to return.He opened a return request and provided a tracking number GD209121628IT, trackable only o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Beware of Scammers

I recently had an iphone xs max 512gb (att) (bad imei) for sale on ebay. An ebay user purchased it for $800. I googled both addresses that was their address for the phone to be sent to. I researched them and people have complained that these are scam...

Accepting a buyer's offer.

Hi, I'm new at this. I had a buyer offer me a price in between my starting bid and my buy it now price. The item has no bids so I don't feel anyone else is missing out. How do I accept the offer?

Invoice page still not working with Firefox..

So, its been many months that I cant send invoives using Firsfox. I have to open up IE to do that part, anyone know how to get this fixed? when you open the invoice page to send to the buyer it starts to load with a spinner in the middle of the page ...

I found my packages

to continue this topic yes I did find my items. at a completely different address about 1/4 mile from my home I immediately called overstock and got them to recharge my account ( which they had refunded me for in full) no one stole the items from my ...

Ebay DOES NOT SUPPORT HONEST SELLERS

Has anyone else found that as a long time seller, Ebay never supports you when being taken advantage of by a buyer? I am tired of sending nice items out and have the buyer wear the item and then return it for a refund when my listing says no returns ...

Buyer won'tpick up item nor respond to messages

Odd behavior from a buyer - P.O. was not able to deliver item I sent because of "no safe location" so it has been sitting at the post office for 10 days unclaimed. I messaged on the 3rd day to let them know it was there (they may not have gotten the ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized transaction

Paypal notified us that a buyer opened an 'Unauthorized transaction' against an item we sold 5 weeks ago. This wouldn't be a big deal except this is the 2nd time this has happened in the last month. And a dozen years on Paypal and it's never happened...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback not showing up for daily or monthly.

My overall feedback score is increasing as normal. However, on my seller hub. My feedback over the last 31 days is dropping very rapidly. For the last week, the part that states “today’s feedback” has been 0. My sales haven’t really changed. My ranki...

Sales tax?

Someone in Connecticut won one of my auctions. When I was ready to send him an invoice, I noticed that eBay had added 6.34% Connecticut sales tax to the invoice. When I looked at the Order Details, I didn't see any taxes added. What is going up? The ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Editing mistake in description

I incorrectly tried to add images in the description of my listing, and now I have a bunch of url addresses in the description. I eventually did it correctly, but my listing is not as attractive as it can be. I understand that sellers are not allowed...

To all Book Sellers

To all of the Great eBay Book sellers out there. I have started selling encyclopedias in the last 2 years.I have enjoyed the challenge of posting them and selling them.In the last month i discovered on my bill they charge me 12% instead on my 10%.OK ...

Horrible horrible “buyers” today (fun story)

I had an auction end after 7 days. It sold for $160. 2 days pass and buyer replies to my message asking if they still want it with “I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY I MUST CANCEL” so I say OK and cancel it. I relist and accept ab offer for $130. This buyer the...

A question about auction Reserve Pricing.

I seem to recall that when you put something up for auction the starting bid had to be some specific percentage below the BIN price. I seem to recall it was 30%. But my question has to do with a Reserve Price. If you convert a single item listing to ...

Seller requirement settings

hi,i do not ship to foreign countries. I just had a problem with a buyer from Canada who couldn’t had a shipping address to the u.s.a., but has her primary address I Canada. Under my eBay buyer requirements I have “block buyers who have a primary shi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors