Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

IMHO false views theory.

Strictly my opinions. Regarding current conversations and concerns on the Technical Board. Instant views on newly listed items. If I list 50 items and they all get instant 9 to 20 (5 seconds or less) views, then they set for weeks with no additional ...

Left out of All Free Promotional Listings

Is anyone else left out of all Free Promotional Listing offers? I have been getting them for years, but for the last couple of months I am never offered any specials.I am asking about the offers for free listing days in additional to the 50 I get eac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Case opened - how to respond?

I've sold thousands of items over the years and I believe this is the first case I've had opened against me. There are several firsts associated with this transaction, actually... I sold a DVD set, new and unopened. It had been perpetually listed for...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get valid Ohio tax exempt certificate for ebay?

I uploaded my reseller certificate and ebay rejected it saying I need a "tax exempt" certificate. I thought they were the same thing. Does anyone have a link to the what form I have to fill out to get sales tax exmption for the state of Ohio?

If PayPal keeps Commission on returns, Sellers should be allowed Restocking fee equal to it!

Last month I made an $1100. Sale.Through no fault of mine, apologetic buyer immediately returned in 1 minute upon receiving it.PayPal’s Commission on that transaction was $30. Which last month was refunded back to me.But their public announcement was...

Any way to cancel more than one GTC at a time?

I plan to cancel my "Good Till Cancelled" listings on day 29 to avoid auto relist of my seasonal items. Do I have to cancel them one at a time, or is there a way to end all at once?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

China and eBay connection

Has eBay gotten too dependent on the success / failure that China incurs?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Special offer: get 100 extra free fixed priced listings! (not necessarily GTC?)

Concerning the current "Special offer: get 100 extra free fixed priced listings!"... it states: " Offer valid for fixed price listings with 30-day or Good Til Cancelled duration". Does the word "or" mean we have a choice? Can I do 30 day fixed price ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

always the search problems

See Post # question I ask ate weekly chatI really typed the question fast and I didn't get the details I wanted to say. I tried sending this to brian and it got returned. I guess I never could remember how to do that! Brian, There are so many Misrepr...

immediate payment required?

Two days ago, someone made an offer for an item I was selling as a Buy it Now and I accepted the offer. My listing says that payment must be made at the time the offer is accepted. The person who accepted my offer has not paid yet and I was wondering...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Fees

Seller fees are ridiculous need to get these down to 7% need help lets get this post to the top if not lets protest and go on strike I can not take it any more! They would make more money if they lowered fees because more poeple would be encouraged t...

People's saved searches as selling tools

There's no way to view other people's saved searches, is there? I think this would be a useful tool for sellers. It seems like there is a valuable resource here that we cannot access.When I list an item I want to get it in front of as many people as ...

How can I tell how many Final Value Fee promos I have left?

So I got two final value promos that give 25% or 50% off for an item listed during the promo period. However, after the listing period ends ends, the promo offer goes to the History section of the Promotional offers section of the sell page. In the h...

New drop shipping rules

Sellers who drop ship through a RETAILER will find their listings dropped down in search results. (But not if you drop ship through a WHOLESALER). So I am guessing that sellers who drop ship through Amazon will be amongst those lowered?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors